shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash sending the diamond i got from them to Ags to be verified- is it normal?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss that? Middle of the night PS-ing lol!
Yay! That’s awesome (and a relief!).

No worries - just glad it didn’t take too long for her recertification! Now on to the new diamond!

Caglapek

Rough_Rock
How did I miss that? Middle of the night PS-ing lol!
Yay! That’s awesome (and a relief!).

@headlight thank you for taking the time to write. it only took 10 days at most I just didn't know in the beginning that that's the protocol to send the diamond to AGS to have the paperwork updated. Thank goodness I didn't have any weight change or whatsoever and so happy with my new ring. I will go back to them for some other rings or earrings for sure in the future!

theshirlgirlNS

Rough_Rock
I'm glad to see a post on this as I'm dealing with the same thing right now. I was caught off-guard by the recertification process - but I certainly understand why it is done. I've already paid a significant amount for the upgrade difference, so fingers crossed everything goes smooth. I'll post back with how long it takes.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Totally normal. You wouldn’t want your upgrade Diamond one that someone else had previously and it not come to you in appropriate condition and with a revised report. Hopefully it will get through AGS quickly - there had been backup from the shutdown but I would imagine they are caught up by now (hopefully!).
Can’t wait to see you new ring!!!

Caglapek

Rough_Rock
I'm glad to see a post on this as I'm dealing with the same thing right now. I was caught off-guard by the recertification process - but I certainly understand why it is done. I've already paid a significant amount for the upgrade difference, so fingers crossed everything goes smooth. I'll post back with how long it takes.
hi mine only took around 7-10 days- i’m so glad with the exchange! Please post a photo once you have your upgrade and i’m sure all will went smoothly!

theshirlgirlNS

Rough_Rock
Just received notice that my stone has been verified by AGS. WooHoo! Only took a week for anyone else wondering.

Bad news is that my ring (which is completed) isn’t scheduled to ship out until next Wednesday. Not sure why. I’ve asked if it can be shipped sooner. Can’t wait to post pictures!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results