shape
carat
color
clarity

WhiteFlash precision cut diamonds

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
I’m considering one but want some feedback. They’re all IGI certified. Is there really a difference between their precision cut IGI cerified diamonds vs. regular ideal cut? Will their precision cut with 34.5/40.8 perform better than a regular IGI ideal with 34.5/40.8 angles and identical other parameters?

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
I’m traveling for work and can’t do a deep dive, but I recall @Texas Leaguer posting about the precision cut a few months back. It was part of a longer thread. Maybe someone can find it?

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
I’m traveling for work and can’t do a deep dive, but I recall @Texas Leaguer posting about the precision cut a few months back. It was part of a longer thread. Maybe someone can find it?

Could it be this one?

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I don't think we had posted this article at the time this thread was originally active. It might shed light on some of the pricing variations seen in the lab grown diamond market.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
I’m considering one but want some feedback. They’re all IGI certified. Is there really a difference between their precision cut IGI cerified diamonds vs. regular ideal cut? Will their precision cut with 34.5/40.8 perform better than a regular IGI ideal with 34.5/40.8 angles and identical other parameters?

Do they provide advanced imaging for them? If not, then no. If so, it would provide you with more data for making an informed decision

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Yes. See example here:

Looks like a nice stone - it isn't different from another IGI stone exactly, though. The difference is that buying through them you get the advanced imaging so they're doing all the screening work for you. So you have to decide whether that's worth the price delta

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
I don't think we had posted this article at the time this thread was originally active. It might shed light on some of the pricing variations seen in the lab grown diamond market.

Appreciate your input here, @Texas Leaguer. Are the cutting standards different between Precision Cuts and a non-Precision cut with the desired angles? For example, in general is there less pavilion twist or painting/digging with the Precision Cuts?

EDIT: I think someone already posted your post. I’m jet lagged and not reading all the fine-quality PS fine print lol! As you know, we love WF!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results