shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Pictures - Normal?

Brave_Turtle

Rough_Rock
Is it normal that Whiteflash send you the ring prior to sending you the actual pictures of the ring?

I haven't received the ring yet but a shipping confirmation has been submitted and I'm super excited.

Ever since I've been told this morning that I would receive the picture of the ring, I kept refreshing my email every half hour but no pictures, how sad. Now I know some of you will say it's not a big deal but it is... Especially when you waited so long for this and the purchase represent many months of salary.

I have to say I feel a bit left out and disappointed, because I was expecting to post pictures on the forum like many of you did but I guess I'll have to wait :(

I contacted them, but so far no news. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope they did not forget to take pictures of the ring before sending it, I'll be so sad.

Anyone ever experienced something similar to this?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hopefully you will get some soon! I have not heard anyone report an oversight like that, but mistakes do happen. If they did forget, hopefully they can make it up to you somehow! And once you get your ring, I am sure you will be over the moon.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I almost think it is better to post their pics once you receive the ring so you can include your own pics as well. Often people post the vendor pics and many people miss the pictures that are posted a couple of days later. So just email or call your salesperson tomorrow and ask them to check on your pictures! And we will look forward to seeing them! :appl:

Bibbi

Rough_Rock
Congrats on the fact that it is on it's way! Please do post pictures once you receive it!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Brave_Turtle|1303351247|2901540 said:
Is it normal that Whiteflash send you the ring prior to sending you the actual pictures of the ring?

I haven't received the ring yet but a shipping confirmation has been submitted and I'm super excited.

Ever since I've been told this morning that I would receive the picture of the ring, I kept refreshing my email every half hour but no pictures, how sad. Now I know some of you will say it's not a big deal but it is... Especially when you waited so long for this and the purchase represent many months of salary.

I have to say I feel a bit left out and disappointed, because I was expecting to post pictures on the forum like many of you did but I guess I'll have to wait :(

I contacted them, but so far no news. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope they did not forget to take pictures of the ring before sending it, I'll be so sad.

Anyone ever experienced something similar to this?

BT, we do send photos in advance of shipping, but it is typically later in the day.

The photography team photographs the pieces throughout the early and mid-afternoon, but then has to do all the resizing and cleaning up (i.e. removing dust spots if any exist) prior to sending. As a rule, photos go out in the late afternoon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results