carat
color
clarity

Blog Whiteflash Honored By BBB For 18 Years Of Excellence

bcmacdonald

Staff member
Whiteflash-Honored-By-BBB-For-18-Years-Of-Excellence-blog-post-1024x576.png

bcmacdonald published a new blog post.
November 14, 2022 / Whiteflash -- As part of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) 100-Year Centennial Celebration, Whiteflash Ideal Diamonds and Fine Jewelry got the BBB's highest distinction to date. Whiteflash was honored by the BBB as one of a small group of...

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to Whiteflash and the entire WF staff!
Way to go, Texas Leaguer and crew!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whiteflash consistently provides great diamonds with exemplary customer service! This award is so richly deserved by Whiteflash and all its associates. I feel so blessed to own a few of their A Cut Above diamonds as they truly bring joy to me every day!

Hats off to Whiteflash - celebrate your success in a big way!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well deserved honor for our friends at Whiteflash! High quality product and great customer service have been their hallmark from the start, and I think my first ACAs were bought in 2006! As MGR said, I also feel blessed to own Whiteflash ACAs and consider those pieces special heirlooms to hand down to my girls!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No surprise, they are simply the best! Congratulations!

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you to everyone for the positive comments. They mean alot to the team here at Whiteflash.

While pricescope is our 'special place', we also work in the broader internet space as well as having a brick and mortar presence. The recognition we have received from the Better Business Bureau is extremely important to us because it validates the processes and Core Values driven culture that we have been working towards relentlessly for the past two plus decades.

I can say without reservation that the association we have had with the pricescope community over that time has been a critical factor in our development. The feedback we receive (good and bad) from so many knowledgeable pricescope members and diamond enthusiasts has been such a tremendous resource that has helped guide us to the best practices.

Both from a customer care perspective, and from the perspective of developing and publishing rich educational content about diamonds and light performance, we would not be the company we are today without all of you. Seriously.

On behalf of the entire Team at Whiteflash, Thank you all!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Whiteflash! Well deserved and well done!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results