shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash contact?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamonewb

Rough_Rock
I have one setting I am interested in, and about 6 diamonds I would love to see in person. I could make a 4 hour road trip to houston to visit a salesmen at whiteflash...so basically I was wondering if any of you would have a sales person in mind that I could speak with?

The diamonds are right in my range with the PS and wire transfer discount. I plan to go to Houston on the 22nd (pending of course).

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i would give them a call to tell them you want to come in, and make an appt as i think it's appt only. i am not sure what their standard practice is, but i think that when you go in to see diamonds in person, you probably meet with brian gavin at some point...highly recommended if he will be available and in town. he's the mastermind behind whiteflash's fabulous ACA diamonds. otherwise, lesley, bob, john or leon should be able to assist.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Mara.
1.gif
Scheduling as far in advance as possible is suggested. Please work with a diamond consultant first, to pinpoint your desires and arrive at specific candidates to view.

Guests are required to present a photo ID to the security officer in the building lobby who will verify your appointment and admit you to the elevators. Our production offices are located on the seventh floor.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results