shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Whiteflash Color Me Mine Necklace in Sapphire

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, sooo pretty!!! :love: I love that vibrant shade of blue - it looks really lovely on you, I'm so glad everything worked out so well!

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! Here are some pictures of the necklace layered with my DeBeers three-stone DBTY, which is 18k white gold with two pears set east-west and one centre round diamond. Total carat weight of the DeBeers is 0.22.

GEDC0825.JPG

GEDC0824.JPG

GEDC0820.JPG

GEDC0822.JPG

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
And here it is layered with my Brian Gavin Diamonds rose-gold DBTY, with five diamonds at 0.10 each.

GEDC0803.JPG

GEDC0805.JPG

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!!! they both look amazing on you! I also love the deBeers mixed in with the other new DBTY's - what a gorgeous collection!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I really like that, very pretty!

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much, everyone! I think the price was pretty good too. It cost $900, with a $75.00 discount for registering on the WF website. They had that offer on the website at the time of commissioning the piece - maybe they still have it, I don't know. Also, I got the 18k white gold chain for the price of the 14k that I'd ordered. The cost of the 18k chain showed up on the invoice as $150.00, which I didn't have to pay. So I think $900 was a good deal for this necklace. Maybe I should have waited and not got the BGD necklace at the same time as this, but I figure prices are only going up, not down!

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, pretty! I love how it looks on its own, and also layered with your other DBTY necklaces! The sapphires look great, too.

I'm happy to see this necklace in sapphires because for a while now, I've been thinking of getting one to layer with my bezel set diamond pendant. I'm glad to know that WF does them - and they did a great job. Enjoy both of your new necklaces!

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much!!! Yes, it's odd how Whiteflash is the only vendor to advertise the colour-by-the-yard necklaces on the website. I mean, Brian Gavin does do them if you ask (I know because I got a quote from them for the sapphire necklace as well) but WF is the only one with a substantial colour-by-the-yard section on the website. They do yellow sapphires and pink sapphires as well as the blue, I would have thought colour-by-the-yard would be wildly popular, so it's funny that the others don't do it so much.

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Bumped for the use of a Rockytalky poster investigating a DBTY.

Statefan42

Rough_Rock
Smith1940|1335821047|3184282 said:
Bumped for the use of a Rockytalky poster investigating a DBTY.

Thanks for the bump. I believe I'll be placing an order with Whiteflash tomorrow. :) Thank goodness the salesperson helping me has been patient lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results