carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Calendar?

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hey All,

I have enjoyed the WF calendar for the past SEVERAL years. Last year, I had to request one in January (because I had forgotten to do so before hand), and so this year I figured I had to do the same thing. Well....I did, a few weeks ago. And no calendar :( Very sad for me, today I found out that they decided to not do the calendar!:(sad:(sad:(sad I asked the online rep and she said it was because they never received any feedback and figured that people didn't want them! I am very sad, as I look at the calendar DAILY, and in fact haven't even taken down last year's calendar yet! Maybe if we all comment how much we loved the calendars, Whiteflash will hear and reconsider??? Picture of my sad desk with my outdated (but still pretty) calendar! 1580307660828.png

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love my Whiteflash calendars. I have saved them over the years. I too am sad that they are not putting them out.:(2

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s too bad. I always sent them an email thanking them. I enjoyed pretty bling hanging up at my desk.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always used them as my main, daily calendar. I didn't get one last year and was forced to go buy a generic, non-jewelry one! So I guess I wasn't surprised that I didn't get one this year. But now I know the reason!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I appreciate them having sent one with my purchases, but didn’t realize people requested one outside of making a purchase. Honestly, while I appreciate the thought, I get a bunch of calendars every year ... peers, realtor, older family members/in-laws, etc.

Personally, I was more tickled with my WF pen when I made my first WF purchase, then double-thrilled when I got a second one with my ACA. I get wayyyy more use out of them than a calendar. Just my $0.02.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved my calendars and I’ve saved them. The pictures are gorgeous! Thank you White Flash, maybe next year?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love their calendars. And always smiled when I looked at it for whatever reason. This past year was so crazy for us and we were also away from home for 8 months so didn't even realize we hadn't received one this past year. But now that I am reading this thread and realize there was no WF calendar this year I miss it. I understand though as I am sure it is an expensive process making so many calendars for so many people.

@WhiteFlashGallery @Vera W thank you for all your past calendars. Truly little works of art. ❤

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had one sent to Australia the last two years which they did for free!!! I really liked them!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn’t get one this year and I thought they forgot me. :cry2:

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I wonder if @Texas Leaguer has read this thread, and is maybe thinking of making up for lost time? :mrgreen2:

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I wonder if @Texas Leaguer has read this thread, and is maybe thinking of making up for lost time? :mrgreen2:
Thanks for the heads up @prs,

I am truly sorry that we disappointed some folks by not publishing our calendar this year. You were not singled out!

For a while now we have heard from customers that they just don’t use paper calendars anymore as everything has gone digital. And a high percentage are returned to us each year because of address changes. From the preponderance of feedback we received, we reluctantly concluded that there was a lot of waste in the process, and fewer and fewer people were really appreciating the effort.

It hurts to disappoint anyone, but especially those who actually used and looked forward to the calendar. I wish we could think of an alternative to replace the calendar. Any ideas?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It hurts to disappoint anyone, but especially those who actually used and looked forward to the calendar. I wish we could think of an alternative to replace the calendar. Any ideas?

Well, maybe take a poll and see who would like to get a calendar and see if it makes sense to make one again? I really loved the little calendars and used them. Their size makes it easy to take with and write appointments on and it is so pretty. I realize though that I may be in the minority (old school using paper calendars still) but maybe get an idea if it is even worth reconsidering the calendar?

In any case just so you know I have loved, appreciated and used the WF calendars since WF has been sending them out. Thank you for all the lovely calendars.❤

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the heads up @prs,

I am truly sorry that we disappointed some folks by not publishing our calendar this year. You were not singled out!

For a while now we have heard from customers that they just don’t use paper calendars anymore as everything has gone digital. And a high percentage are returned to us each year because of address changes. From the preponderance of feedback we received, we reluctantly concluded that there was a lot of waste in the process, and fewer and fewer people were really appreciating the effort.

Why not put an ACA in with each calender, I bet that would increase demand!!!! :lol-2:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, a free 1ct ACA for all PSers... :clap::dance:

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I love their calendars. And always smiled when I looked at it for whatever reason. This past year was so crazy for us and we were also away from home for 8 months so didn't even realize we hadn't received one this past year. But now that I am reading this thread and realize there was no WF calendar this year I miss it. I understand though as I am sure it is an expensive process making so many calendars for so many people.

@WhiteFlashGallery @Vera W thank you for all your past calendars. Truly little works of art. ❤

Awww Thank you @missy I was bummed about it too but hopefully we have something new and exciting in the pipeline and are certainly open to any suggestions!! @Dancing Fire That's a good one!! I hope I can qualify for that too!! :cool2::kiss2::appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Vera W and @Texas Leaguer -

The obvious solution (obvious in my head anyway!) is to make one, but to sell it for a nominal fee. The cost should be enough to cover expenses and shipping, or could go to a charity of WhiteFlash's choice - for example the charity work they support in Africa. If people really like it, they won't mind putting in a few bucks.

Or perhaps print a lot less, and send them out as requested by customers - that way you know anyone who gets one definitely wants one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results