shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Whiteflash by the Yard (DBTY) Platinum and Diamond .80 ctw Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!

I am selling my platinum Whiteflash by the Yard Diamond Bracelet, holding 8 x 0.10ct (.80 ctw) A CUT ABOVE hearts & arrows round diamond melee (F/G VS). This was a semi-custom piece made one year ago. Includes the inner and outer box as shown. Rarely worn, everything is in great condition.

My local jeweler added a platinum lobster clasp for extra security; he simply attached the lobster clasp to the round clasp and soldiered the round clasp closed. You can see in the zoomed in photo that the round clasp is not perfectly smooth, but I do not find it noticeable when wearing the bracelet. The length is 7 inches, plus the length of the lobster clasp.

I am asking $1800, which is a good discount on what I paid for the bracelet plus the lobster clasp. I prefer payment by Venmo because I closed my PayPal account. If Venmo doesn't work for you, we can discuss options.

I posted this bracelet for sale several months ago, but PS friends convinced me to keep it. :) That's when I added the lobster clasp, but unfortunately this bracelet is simply not a good match for my lifestyle and I never wear it.

Here is a link to my SMTB thread one year ago: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...m-dbty-style-bracelet-from-whiteflash.258642/

Here is the listing: https://loupetroop.com/listings/bracelets/whiteflash-dbty-platinum-diamond-80-ctw-bracelet;38899
PXL_20210801_190636627.jpg

PXL_20210801_191415628.jpg

PXL_20210801_190758663.jpg

DSCF0389.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no @DorotheaBrooke - I’m sorry to hear that the lobster clasp didn’t resolve everything for you! I remember being one of the people urging you to keep it, but if you truly don’t reach for it then I totally get wanting to rehome and reassign some of that money.

Someone - buy this!! At this price it’s a steal!!
I want it myself but I just promised someone else one kidney this morning and I really need my other ;(

Alybird

Shiny_Rock
I'm tempted!! I've been thinking of one of these to stack with an ACA tennis bracelet that I am in the process of acquiring.

Bumping for ya because this is a great piece at a great price!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For real. Seriously great price. I won’t be surprised to wake up tomorrow and see this sold.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no @DorotheaBrooke - I’m sorry to hear that the lobster clasp didn’t resolve everything for you! I remember being one of the people urging you to keep it, but if you truly don’t reach for it then I totally get wanting to rehome and reassign some of that money.

Someone - buy this!! At this price it’s a steal!!
I want it myself but I just promised someone else one kidney this morning and I really need my other ;(

I am glad I took the extra time to be totally sure, no regrets. This is a gorgeous bracelet, just not for me. I think I may not be a bracelet person at all.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I am glad I took the extra time to be totally sure, no regrets. This is a gorgeous bracelet, just not for me. I think I may not be a bracelet person at all.

I thought you were going to convert to a necklace? In any case good luck with the sale! It’s beautiful!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
I thought you were going to convert to a necklace? In any case good luck with the sale! It’s beautiful!

Thank you! I considered that possibility, but the culets irritated the skin on my neck and chest. I also feel them on my wrist. I've never heard anyone complain about that with this type of bracelet or necklace, but I have very sensitive skin.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Still available! No longer pending.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
I can accept PayPal payments now. Buyer pays shipping and any fees (or use F&F). I'm happy to ship right away via USPS Priority Mail, UPS, or FedEx. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results