shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash baby bezels in jackets!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Well, I never got around to posting these when I got them but these are my .38''s from Whiteflash in baby bezels. Since I got the jackets today, I figured I would post how they look with the bezel earrings and also with my martini earrings.

Here is an ear pictures. Don''t mind the fuzz..

Whiteflash earring jackets 004_edited.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is a close up. I couldn''t find my Canon SD, so I used my other camera, so the pictures are not as great.

Whiteflash earring jackets 007_edited.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is the picture from Whiteflash. Mine have a funny little extra piece of metal that you can see at the 7 to 8 o'' clock position on the left jacket. I may return them to have them buff it out.

M_0104_edited.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is a picture of the Wf baby bezel next to my .5 martini set RB.

Whiteflash earring jackets 015_edited.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I am not sure which look I like best, but I do like that it kind of matches my Ritani set in delicateness and also my tiny treasures stuff.

Whiteflash earring jackets 026_edited.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I really like the jacket with the bezel. Those look a million times better than I would have thought they would.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them with bezel set earrings!

I have a set of .40 tcws with bezels that I wear with my jackets daily. I just love how they look with the bezel!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think with the bezel it looks more like one earring than the martini. Both are beautiful looks though!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I love the look of the jackets with the bezels. Great choice!

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
perfectly lovely!
36.gif

could you post a profile shot of the bezel stud in the jacket? i''ve been daydreaming about a set like yours and would love to see more pics!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the bezels best w/the jackets. I would send them back to be buffed out for sure. Beautiful Butterfly!!! Lucky girl to have 2 sets of studs
3.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i am really loving the bezelled jacket look for sure....it makes me wonder about getting my 38's bezelled also. esp since now my pendant is bezelled too. hmmmm!!! looks fabulous!

the little metal piece is probably only visible in the magnified image? i wouldn't bother with having it buffed, or have it done locally since i hate sending my stuff out for minor modifications.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them both, they are great looks!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is really helpful to see! Thanks! I actually think I prefer the martini in the jacket and the bezel studs alone. I do want to get both jackets and some small bezel earrings, though.

Are your jackets the size to fit .5''s?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
very cool butterfly...it''s nice to be able to see the differences between the bezels and the martini''s...they look great!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I am definitely preferring the bezel jacket look. Thanks for sharing!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow...I have bezels so I thought I couldnt get the jackets...glad to see they do work and look great. When I had the bezels put on my earrings it made them look so much bigger, so it was like a pretend upgrade.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the look of the bezels!!!! I too would return the one jacket for a polish as I too noticed the extra metal at 7-8:00
7.gif

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful
30.gif
30.gif

Both look great. Could you pretty please
36.gif
do some side shot of both the bezel and normal studs in the jackets. I am so undecided which way to go and it would be really helpful to see the side profile of both. Trying to see how raised / set the jacket are with the bezel and with the normal studs.

35.gif

d2b

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are both purdy, but I think I like the martinis in the jackets better. Of course I am saying this so I don''t enable myself into getting the jackets!

Didja HAVE to go posting this?
39.gif
1.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I think all of the possible combinations look fabulous! Nice choices you have there. I would have Whiteflash fix that one jacket though.

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I never thought to put them with bezels... i thought that couldn''t be done..

With that said;
All these jacket threads need to stop!! they are not helping my burning dessire to get some...

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2008 2:40:57 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I think with the bezel it looks more like one earring than the martini. Both are beautiful looks though!
Ditto! Thanks for sharing!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love the jacket with the bezel.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look gorgeous!! Now I need to add something else to my wish list!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are SO cute. I love the mix and match option!

Which size jackets did you go with and were they custom? I emailed WF about jackets for my .41 each studs and they said they''d have to be custom and the price was REALLY high.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2008 9:53:30 PM
Author: MC
Those are SO cute. I love the mix and match option!

Which size jackets did you go with and were they custom? I emailed WF about jackets for my .41 each studs and they said they'd have to be custom and the price was REALLY high.
Michelle, why would you have to get custom jackets for .41's?

I have .38 ACA's in mine and I got the jackets for .30's (.20ctw jackets, so .10ctw in each) and there is still an airline sometimes on the jacket so I know that my stones aren't too big for these. So I would just get the jackets for the .30's for your .41's. Also I think if you just order the ones for the .30's, you could return them if you didn't like them right? Probably a lot easier than going custom without knowing if the smaller ones would work for your earrings.

I was thinking Butterfly probably got the ones for .50's because her bezeled stones are .38's (but with bezel adds diameter), but her standalone martini stones are .50's. Also I noticed hers have 15 melee in each and mine have 10. So I think they are the ones for .50's.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys, I am at work so I am sneaking this post, but I wanted to answer some questions.

I got the jackets that are for .30's that sell for $495. My martinis were sold to my husband as 1 ctw., but when I measured them, they are about 5mm, so I figure they fall slightly short of .5 ct. each. These are by no means ideal, in fact, I have no clue as to their cut except for that they are "G VS"
20.gif
according to the reciept. I figure what ever, he's my husband, what does he know,
6.gif
!

I got whiteflash to send me a picture of .40's in both size jackets and the ones made for .50 were way too big with a huge air leak around the diamond.

I will take more pictures as requested, esp. a side profile.

I am undecided as to which look I prefer, but I am happy that I did get them as now I have options. I would love to get a sapphire bezel set to match my Ritani endless love, but that will have to be another project, ha, ha!

Another reason why I like the baby bezels in these jackets are that the jackets look even more delicate and yes, it looks like one piece. It was a little hard getting it to be centered though. I had to play around with it and it does get loose sometimes as well.

Mara, I went back and rechecked your thread and I counted 15 melee on each jacket, not 10, so I am not sure where you got the 10 from.

MC, these were definitely not custom made. The are the white gold ones for the .30's and I think they would fit perfectly with your studs. And anyway, you can always return them if you don't like them or they don't fit.

As far as the extra metal, it can be seen on both of the jackets, but didn't show up on the right one. I probably won't bother with it though as I hate to send them out for such a minor thing.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results