shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash baby bezels in jackets!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Butterfly, they are gorgeous with the bezels! I''m looking at jackets on websites every day at the moment, and I''m going to crack pretty soon! These aren''t helping!
9.gif

They look HUGE on your ears too! They look bigger than my 1cttw ACAs - I must have enormous earlobes!

Enjoy them, they are lovely!

Jen

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, I love the bezels with jackets, what a gorgeous look!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol butterfly, i totally thought mine were .20ctw with 10 stones each!!! how on crack am i?? whoo hoo, i have an extra .10ctw i didn''t even know about!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2008 1:17:04 PM
Author: Mara
lol butterfly, i totally thought mine were .20ctw with 10 stones each!!! how on crack am i?? whoo hoo, i have an extra .10ctw i didn't even know about!

Yeah, I was thinking, why is this girl short changing herself on bling. That's just a big no-no in my book.

You were my inspiration!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I REALLY like the jackets with the bezel studs... looks so sleek
18.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2008 2:11:36 PM
Author: butterfly 17

Date: 1/6/2008 1:17:04 PM
lol butterfly, i totally thought mine were .20ctw with 10 stones each!!! how on crack am i?? whoo hoo, i have an extra .10ctw i didn''t even know about!

Yeah, I was thinking, why is this girl short changing herself on bling. That''s just a big no-no in my book.

You were my inspiration!
HA HA I have no excuse...I don''t know what i was thinking!!!

Your post is giving ME inspiration on bezels. I might need to get another set of earrings with bezels, will match my pendant too.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2008 1:38:07 AM

Michelle, why would you have to get custom jackets for .41''s?
Mara - After you posted about yours being a stock pair, I asked WF if they have jackets available for my earrings and the response was that custom WG jackets would be $1K, which is nearly double what I want to spend! Maybe there was miscommunication that I wanted custom?

Thanks for the info, though. Sounds like the .30 size would work for basket settings, too, and I''d want the to fit tightly, so they would be a better option. My 10 year anniversary is coming up, BUT, I''m not sure if bling is in the forecast yet, or if we''ll go on a trip instead.
1.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Love them, just beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results