shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash and the SPRING CUT

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
We have great pleasure in introducing the absolutely new and unique Spring Cut ™ diamond.

Once we saw them for the first time we fell in love with them! They are exceptionally bright and fiery for fancy shaped diamonds. I know there has been alot of buzz about the product, so here's all the info...

spring.jpg

LesleyH
[/u][/u]

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Finally, LesleyH :)

We knew it was comming. Very nice stuff :appl:

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Very nice!

I find it cool that now the folks at Whiteflash talk about light return. They even link to the lightscope and show the differences on emerald cuts, radiants, and their new product.

Their advertising now shows at least a part of a Firescope image. I do believe they have seen the light. Welcome to light performance evaluation!

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Steve:

The light leakage photographs were taken using the IDEALSCOPE.

Thanks for the feedback :)

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Steve:

Now I think about it, A CUT ABOVE hearts and arrows diamonds have always been cut to maximize light return.....nothing new...

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
drum roll.......... but where did that instrument come from. Garry and the Firescope.

We all can see what the image "looks like".

Good stuff, your learning your lessons well and coming around to this kind of grading. Will you be using it on the branded rounds too?

mindy009

Rough_Rock
Where can I actually see a Spring cut diamond? I am in north Jersey area. I have a 1.75 Round,"E", VS2 diamond I'd like to sell and upgrade it to a bigger, better diamond. But I have a few questions, will the spring cut hold it's value? And what can I expect to get for my diamond when I do sell it?
Thanx in advance!

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Mindy:

To answer your questions:

----------------
Where can I actually see a Spring cut diamond? I am in north Jersey area.
----------------

We sell the Spring Cut exclusively online - you do have a 10 day inspection period with a full money back guarantee, so you can view it in the comfort of your home

----------------
"I have a 1.75 Round,"E", VS2 diamond I'd like to sell and upgrade it to a bigger, better diamond. But I have a few questions, will the spring cut hold it's value? And what can I expect to get for my diamond when I do sell it?"
----------------

Whiteflash offers a lifetime trade up policy. As long as the diamond is in its original, undamaged condition, you will receive the full purchase amount applied to your new purchase.

BTW, thought you'd like to feast your eyes on this beautiful 3 stone SPRING CUT platinum ring we just made for a very happy customer.

LesleyH
[/u]

sprincuttm3.jpg

kimong

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know where I can get a Spring cut diamond in Europe, preferably London? I called up Whiteflash and since 2 months ago they no longer stock them due to difficulties with the manufacturer. Who is the manufacturer?

I've been looking for almost 2 months now for a rectangle radiant (basically want an emerald cut shape with more brillance) with not much luck, but after checking this site and discovering the spring cut, I've totally changed my mind (to the amusement of my fiance)!

Also, how much premium do you pay for the branded cut and is it worth it?

Thanks for any help!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 12/9/2003 11:55:19 AM kimong wrote:

I've been looking for almost 2 months now for a rectangle radiant (basically want an emerald cut shape with more brillance) with not much luck, but after checking this site and discovering the spring cut, I've totally changed my mind (to the amusement of my fiance)!----------------

I have no idea who makes the Spring anymore. but relatively simmilar cuts are a few out there? Did you get to see any? Run a search for "Spring" and "Tycoon" on PS and there will be a couple of helpful posts...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results