shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash ACA upgrade with a super special meaning - I’ve found the one.

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Hello PSers!

My wonderful (now) hubby purchased a beautiful 1.6 ACA H VS1 for me a few years ago, with your help. :)

Fast forward to a life event that changed my world and turned it upside down. I lost a beloved dog of mine that was my heart-dog. We lost her suddenly, she was not even two years old. My heart was broken.

I wanted to turn her ashes into a diamond and started looking into it. The prices range but for a 1ct, it was going to run me about $7,000.

Then, I thought, why? Why don’t I upgrade my diamond and have it for my husband and my beloved dog? I don’t wear much jewelry and probably wouldn’t wear another separate diamond anyways.

I gave WF inventory a search. Low and behold, the perfect stone at a reasonable price! (I had wanted to upgrade late last year but couldn’t find a stone that sang to me, met my color, clarity and price criteria. All the stones were either too included or out of my spend limit. So, I passed.) I jumped on it. It just felt right.

The upgrade was under way. All was going well until I was sent photos of the finished product and a prong was crooked. Shaped the way I wanted, but clearly crooked and not aligned with the diamond kite pattern. Back to the workshop it went. Round 2: prongs were even but now, much longer than I requested. I emailed back, frantic. Why did they change the prong shape and length when all I requested was to fix the north prong? Back to the workshop for round 3. Then, perfection!

It was supposed to be in my hands the next day. I got the shipping notification and it wasn’t overnighted as agreed upon in several emails and stated on the invoice. :confused: Four days later, it arrived.

There were a few bumps in the road but all of that melted away as I inspected my new diamond that held so much meaning for me. This is it. She is perfect.

Please help me welcome home my 1.9+ ACA G VS1 8.12-8.14 x 4.96 set in Vatche 1513 Felicity, size 6.5! :kiss2:

Attachments

• 8E539F32-139C-497F-B083-E22BF866B98A.jpeg
    8E539F32-139C-497F-B083-E22BF866B98A.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 83
  • F824A248-DB02-4D14-9885-E9ABCBB55DFF.jpeg
    F824A248-DB02-4D14-9885-E9ABCBB55DFF.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 04C758F1-A968-436E-AD0E-6B2E5BEC893D.jpeg
    04C758F1-A968-436E-AD0E-6B2E5BEC893D.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 62
  • DC89932E-9361-4348-A5DB-563F58FAD787.jpeg
    DC89932E-9361-4348-A5DB-563F58FAD787.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 01EAF0AA-AC60-447A-AAEB-1B8C9A708DFF.jpeg
    01EAF0AA-AC60-447A-AAEB-1B8C9A708DFF.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 61
  • D38B4D2A-9D37-4C1A-B4F6-7A923A53A0C0.jpeg
    D38B4D2A-9D37-4C1A-B4F6-7A923A53A0C0.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 16C0A687-7A10-42B4-BD61-DFD088196056.jpeg
    16C0A687-7A10-42B4-BD61-DFD088196056.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 67

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!. Congrats! :clap:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! What band will you wear it with? Would love to see pictures of that!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is just beautiful! I am so sorry to hear about your dog and I hope that this diamond in remembrance brings you joy and beautiful memories.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry for the loss of your beloved pup! When our pets pass, they take a piece of our hearts with them to the rainbow bridge; and we can only look forward to being reunited with them when it’s our time. (Hugs)

Hoping your beautiful, new diamond & ring bring a smile to your face and spark loving memories & thoughts of both your husband & pet; wear it in the best of health & happiness! :wavey:

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is perfection! Beautiful diamond.
It’s so hard to lose a faithful companion. I hope you can find joy in the memories you have! All the best to you.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love that setting too! I'm so sorry about your beloved dog.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ACA is gorgeous! I love the specs, too! Just under 2 cts and G VS1 is perfect! This will be a sweet reminder of your two loves!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s a classic! Enjoy.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful diamond! I am sorry for your loss.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous. Congratulations.

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
What a beauty! What band will you wear it with? Would love to see pictures of that!

Thank you! I’m not sure which band as I don’t have a wedding band and don’t prefer stacking bands. I have a few bands I can try with it though!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Your new ACA is gorgeous! I love the specs, too! Just under 2 cts and G VS1 is perfect! This will be a sweet reminder of your two loves!

It was meant to be. I was looking for something near but under 2 cts but at least 8mm wide, a color up and same or better clarity. I could hardly believe it when it popped up as a search result. Emailed WF straight away to make it mine!

I think of her all the time and will continue to think of her all the time. This diamond is a strong reminder that she is always with me, silly as it sounds.

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is perfection! Beautiful diamond.
It’s so hard to lose a faithful companion. I hope you can find joy in the memories you have! All the best to you.

Thank you so much. It was the worst week of my life after she passed. It gets a smidge easier each day.

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
So sorry for the loss of your beloved pup! When our pets pass, they take a piece of our hearts with them to the rainbow bridge; and we can only look forward to being reunited with them when it’s our time. (Hugs)

Hoping your beautiful, new diamond & ring bring a smile to your face and spark loving memories & thoughts of both your husband & pet; wear it in the best of health & happiness! :wavey:

Yes they sure do! I know I’ll see her again. Thank you so much!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Hello PSers!

My wonderful (now) hubby purchased a beautiful 1.6 ACA H VS1 for me a few years ago, with your help. :)

Fast forward to a life event that changed my world and turned it upside down. I lost a beloved dog of mine that was my heart-dog. We lost her suddenly, she was not even two years old. My heart was broken.

I wanted to turn her ashes into a diamond and started looking into it. The prices range but for a 1ct, it was going to run me about $7,000.

Then, I thought, why? Why don’t I upgrade my diamond and have it for my husband and my beloved dog? I don’t wear much jewelry and probably wouldn’t wear another separate diamond anyways.

I gave WF inventory a search. Low and behold, the perfect stone at a reasonable price! (I had wanted to upgrade late last year but couldn’t find a stone that sang to me, met my color, clarity and price criteria. All the stones were either too included or out of my spend limit. So, I passed.) I jumped on it. It just felt right.

The upgrade was under way. All was going well until I was sent photos of the finished product and a prong was crooked. Shaped the way I wanted, but clearly crooked and not aligned with the diamond kite pattern. Back to the workshop it went. Round 2: prongs were even but now, much longer than I requested. I emailed back, frantic. Why did they change the prong shape and length when all I requested was to fix the north prong? Back to the workshop for round 3. Then, perfection!

It was supposed to be in my hands the next day. I got the shipping notification and it wasn’t overnighted as agreed upon in several emails and stated on the invoice. :confused: Four days later, it arrived.

There were a few bumps in the road but all of that melted away as I inspected my new diamond that held so much meaning for me. This is it. She is perfect.

Please help me welcome home my 1.9+ ACA G VS1 8.12-8.14 x 4.96 set in Vatche 1513 Felicity, size 6.5! :kiss2:
Beautiful ring! Congrats!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE your new ring! Beautiful! :love:
Wear in health and blingy happiness.:appl:

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet heart dog. Sending you gentle (((Hugs))) and hope the memories of your time together will bring you comfort.

diamondsareagirls

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! How much bigger does it seem? I also have a 1.6 ACA and every once in awhile think about a 1.9.

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
LOVE your new ring! Beautiful! :love:
Wear in health and blingy happiness.:appl:

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet heart dog. Sending you gentle (((Hugs))) and hope the memories of your time together will bring you comfort.

Thank you. When I look at the ring, it reminds me of hubby and my sweet girl. I think I made the right choice. That... and getting a tattoo of her face soon.

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! How much bigger does it seem? I also have a 1.6 ACA and every once in awhile think about a 1.9.

Thanks! Actually it seems a lot bigger. Definitely noticeable. My 1.6 was 7.45x7.47x4.62 mm and my new diamond is 8.12x8.14x4.96 mm and I feel like I can see the difference pretty easily.

Which stone are you considering? :)

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! the setting is perfect! I am so sorry about your pup.. I know how painful that can be.. wear it and remember your pup and the love you shared.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful in every way, looks big on you too!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just so beautiful! Love it! Congratulations!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful, and love your classic setting choice!! :love: So sorry about your loss, it's a tough one, no doubt.

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Please join me in congratulating Lvoeshinythings on this fabulous ring, and help me send our deepest condolences on her loss. https://www.pricescope.com/blog/memorial-aca-engagement-ring-upgrade-jotw :kiss2:

Whoa! Hey how cool! Thank you so much! I feel honored and so would Bella (my angel pup). It’s been a couple months now since “that day” and mostly I’m just glad I got to be her mommy. There are still dark moments (I don’t think those will ever go away) but there is a lot of light too.

Thank you for the feature.=)2

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Its beautiful, and love your classic setting choice!! :love: So sorry about your loss, it's a tough one, no doubt.

thank you. I went classic for this one and am sure glad I did. The little pave diamonds on my precious setting were starting to scratch my other fingers more and more. I’m also pleased with how open the gallery is so I can see more of the pavilion

Beautiful! the setting is perfect! I am so sorry about your pup.. I know how painful that can be.. wear it and remember your pup and the love you shared.

Thank you. I think of her a million times a day

Beautiful in every way, looks big on you too!!!

it’s those small hands! Heehee

This is just so beautiful! Love it! Congratulations!

thank you mrs. b!

karlsteiner

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring! Details matter -- especially in a ring that you wear all the time -- and you got them perfect! Good for you for sending back and getting it right!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results