shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Whiteflash ACA graduated 5 stone trellis ring

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I purchased a 1.25tcw WF trellis ring last year and love it. The side view of the trellis shows off the diamonds beautifully.
Loving the smaller WF diamonds, I knew I wanted some larger stones. I picked five ACA VS2 G color diamonds and chose the trellis setting once again. The total diamond weight is 2.3ctw. The ring is a sparkler! (Pictures were taken under a flowering plant I just bought!)
And the customer service from WF is the best.

IMG_9577.jpgIMG_9573.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous. Hand shots?

So pretty - can you tell us the weight of the diamonds? Looks gorgeous!!

Beautiful! Do they have an upgrade program for rings like this as well?

Thank you! It is always a pleasure working with WF.

The diamonds are: .842, ,412, .406, .331, .332

I agree - Whiteflash is a dream to work with on diamond projects! Your proportions are fabulous - would love lots more pics - you do a wonderful job taking pictures!!

Beautiful! Do they have an upgrade program for rings like this as well?

Thank you!
The upgrade program is a one-to-one change- I can't combine all five diamonds to upgrade to one larger stone

omg it's GORGEOUS!!!!

Lovely! The side view is really pretty! :kiss2:

Such a classic design beautifully executed. Congrats on owning this lovely ring!

I agree - Whiteflash is a dream to work with on diamond projects! Your proportions are fabulous - would love lots more pics - you do a wonderful job taking pictures!!

Thank you :)

I will take some more photos when the sun decides to come out!

I purchased a 1.25tcw WF trellis ring last year and love it. The side view of the trellis shows off the diamonds beautifully.
Loving the smaller WF diamonds, I knew I wanted some larger stones. I picked five ACA VS2 G color diamonds and chose the trellis setting once again. The total diamond weight is 2.3ctw. The ring is a sparkler! (Pictures were taken under a flowering plant I just bought!)

IMG_9577.jpgIMG_9573.jpg

WOW!! I'm in love :kiss2:o_O:whistle: and she looks fantastic with your Trinity ring!!

Congrats on the JOTW!

It's Beautiful!! Congrats!!!

So beautiful, I love how it flows from the side!

This is so pretty and very elegant! Congratulations!!

IMG_9577.jpgIMG_9573.jpg

Oh my goodness! @Paisley2628 this is gorgeous! Congratulations!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP