shape
carat
color
clarity

White Flash pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/8/2008 9:46:44 AM
Author: cwj

Date: 4/8/2008 8:52:07 AM
Author: gemgirl

Date: 4/7/2008 7:59:40 PM
OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just checked my e-mail and W/F send an e-mail saying my pendant would be ready to pick up no later than 10:30 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What am I going to do???
I think I''m feeling a little sick, maybe have to call in sick in the morning, but who to call? I own the business! What kind of example will that be??
WHO CARES, RIGHT???
cwj

I really need some enabling right now! Anybody?

cwj, no- read it again. I read it that way the first time too. Whiteflash guarantees overnight shipping that will arrive at your local depot no later than 10:30 am. Then under that there are the hours your local Fedex will be open that day. My e-mail was exactly the same. Guaranteed to be there no later than 10:30 am, then it when on to say that my depot was open from 9 am to 5 pm that day. It actually means any time after 10:30. It''s guaranteed morning delivery, which costs a little extra.

So you''ll go to work, open up for the day and then get a fantastic craving for a cinnamon raisin bagel that you have to have RIGHT NOW. Out the door you go!!!

Just to be on the safe side, in case they didn''t have it until 10:30, I arrived at Fedex at 11 am :). It was there. They even knew my name when I walked in. They looked at my drivers license and said ''we''ve got it''.
Gemgirl,
Great minds think alike!! I just checked the tracking at Fedex, Its there and ready to be picked up!! I can get it and be at work ON TIME!!!!!!!!!!
So no breakfast for me I am on my way!!!!!!! I am taking my camera w/me, maybe I can post some pictures before I have to get behind my chair!!( oh, I''m a hairdresser, so once I''m behind the chair there are no breaks in my day, not even lunch!(unless someone doesn''t show for an appointment) or I''m feeling ill. lol
I''ll post what I can then start a new thread later!!!!
Now if I can only find this Fedex, its not in the same town I live in. Wish me LUCK!
cwj
Good luck cwj and drive safely!! I wasn''t completely sure where mine was either, but my diamond radar got me there.
2.gif
Be safe! Good luck!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
It is beautiful! I hope you receive your box today!

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/8/2008 10:08:41 AM

Date: 4/8/2008 9:46:44 AM

Date: 4/8/2008 8:52:07 AM

Date: 4/7/2008 7:59:40 PM
OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just checked my e-mail and W/F send an e-mail saying my pendant would be ready to pick up no later than 10:30 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What am I going to do???
I think I''m feeling a little sick, maybe have to call in sick in the morning, but who to call? I own the business! What kind of example will that be??
WHO CARES, RIGHT???
cwj

I really need some enabling right now! Anybody?

cwj, no- read it again. I read it that way the first time too. Whiteflash guarantees overnight shipping that will arrive at your local depot no later than 10:30 am. Then under that there are the hours your local Fedex will be open that day. My e-mail was exactly the same. Guaranteed to be there no later than 10:30 am, then it when on to say that my depot was open from 9 am to 5 pm that day. It actually means any time after 10:30. It''s guaranteed morning delivery, which costs a little extra.

So you''ll go to work, open up for the day and then get a fantastic craving for a cinnamon raisin bagel that you have to have RIGHT NOW. Out the door you go!!!

Just to be on the safe side, in case they didn''t have it until 10:30, I arrived at Fedex at 11 am :). It was there. They even knew my name when I walked in. They looked at my drivers license and said ''we''ve got it''.
Gemgirl,
Great minds think alike!! I just checked the tracking at Fedex, Its there and ready to be picked up!! I can get it and be at work ON TIME!!!!!!!!!!
So no breakfast for me I am on my way!!!!!!! I am taking my camera w/me, maybe I can post some pictures before I have to get behind my chair!!( oh, I''m a hairdresser, so once I''m behind the chair there are no breaks in my day, not even lunch!(unless someone doesn''t show for an appointment) or I''m feeling ill. lol
I''ll post what I can then start a new thread later!!!!
Now if I can only find this Fedex, its not in the same town I live in. Wish me LUCK!
cwj
Good luck cwj and drive safely!! I wasn''t completely sure where mine was either, but my diamond radar got me there.
2.gif
Be safe! Good luck!
I got it! Back at work with 7 mins to spare!! No time for pictures now, but I will post later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quick look and its great!!!!
cwj

cwj

Shiny_Rock
One quick picture. Not sure how good it is.

01811.jpg

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh that''s beautiful and did I say HUGE! We don''t usually see pendants with such substantial bling! It is a perfect size...I mean Harley''s aren''t exactly small either!!! Fair is fair!

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Here are a few more pictures. All of these were taken in my car, so the lighting isn''t really very good. I''ll get some better ones asap and post them later.

cwj

0151.jpg

cwj

Shiny_Rock
I hope these aren''t too big.

0161.jpg

cwj

Shiny_Rock
One more

0171.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

cwj

Shiny_Rock
I hope this one turns out okay. I took it in the mirror on my visor in the car.
cwj

013222.jpg

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Oh well that one didn't do very good, I'll try to get a better one later.
cwj
P.S. It is hard to drive with the visor down, looking in it and the road at the same time!lol

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2008 9:46:11 PM
I hope this one turns out okay. I took it in the mirror on my visor in the car.
cwj
Actually, I like this shot. It shows that the pendant has terrific presence and light return. Amazing!
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
love it!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks awesome on you and so big!!! Congrats!!!

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that looks so great - and big!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, it''s sooooo big and blingy! It looks gorgeous on you! Wow!

I am greeeeeeen with envy over here! Just green! I want that exact bezel setting and everything! I don''t think mine will be 1 carat, though...but that''s what upgrades are for!

I hope your husband is enjoying that Harley!
11.gif

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! What a fabulous size!

cwj

Shiny_Rock
THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn''t look too bad for a J, does it!!? I will really try to have a photo shoot outside if the sun ever decides to shine here. Maybe we can see if this baby has any fire.

Thanks again,
cwj

P.S. Love those Harleys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow cwj, you did great! I''m just sitting here smiling
9.gif
. It looks so nice on your neck, it''s a great size. If you took those shots in your car, I can only imagine what the photos will look like when you have time and sun. (Sun seems to be sorely lacking these days).

Congratulations, it''s beautiful! Enjoy the compliments!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! When I look at GOG''s colour tutorial the J''s scare me but on your neck it is amazing how beautiful it looks against your skin. It''s absolutely fantastic!
1.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
The necklace looks great, I love it! I may be biased though, bc I wear one just like everyday!
And I have to laugh about the Harley thing... My step dad had a Harley and when they got serious and moved in together she actually went out and took classes and bought her own. I really wish she had gone the diamond route like you did! LOL
(The bikes are gone now... Thank God... But now they are on to Porsche''s.... Will it ever end?!?! LOL)
Keep us posted on the rest of your "Harley" purchases!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! I love it!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! It looks perfect on you, what a great size for a bezel pendant!
18.gif

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Hi everybody,
I just got home from work. Thanks for all the nice things u had to say about the pendant!! I really like it, but I''m a little worried about wearing it around my neck.
It just doesn''t seem as safe as a ring. I will get over it , I''m sure! Still haven''t seen it in the sun!! Can''t wait to see what kind of fire it has out in the sunshine!!

Thanks again,
cwj

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/13/2008 3:05:02 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Its a stunning pendant. I love how it sits on you. LOVE IT!! Wow it simply glows!
Thanks!! I really like it too. Still waiting on some sunshine so I can have that photo session!
cwj

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results