shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT White Flash ACA Princess Bling, ready to show!

yiska

Shiny_Rock
I love that first photo! What are the specs?

plasma800

Rough_Rock
1.557 H VS2

She is ECSTATIC over it! And I have been ECSTATIC over it.

It's just right. Not too big, not too small and the pictures don't quite do the thing the proper justice!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! No wonder you are both ecstatic over it!!! :love:

plasma800

Rough_Rock
I must admit that it was neat to be in the same city as whiteflash. For anyone that does not have that opportunity, I can tell you first hand they are a wonderful group of Texans. They were superbly courteous, pleasant and open to deal with.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring~ I certainly will pay a visit to there as well as BGD since I'm not too far away from Houston either~

slg47

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!!!

plasma800

Rough_Rock
Certainly worth the drive if you are near by. Also, when I was in their waiting room, I read something on the wall, a news article that was framed and it made some mention that whiteflash was created by Brian Gavin. I have never confirmed this with them directly but just thought I would share

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
plasma800|1307993485|2944907 said:
I must admit that it was neat to be in the same city as whiteflash. For anyone that does not have that opportunity, I can tell you first hand they are a wonderful group of Texans. They were superbly courteous, pleasant and open to deal with.

Beautiful stone!
I am working with Brian Gavin right now. I agree; it is such a treat to be able to go right in my backyard to meet with them.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's beautiful! Congrats on your engagement!

plasma800

Rough_Rock
And in looking at these photos more closely, this ring needs a quick clean! ha! :sun:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just gorgeous! I think princess cuts look lovely in solitaires. :love: Well done!

plasma800

Rough_Rock
I totally agree!

I had so much fun picking out. Somehow I secretly knew, we had never discussed it, she had no idea it was coming, she had no idea I was shopping, we had NEVER been ring shopping together, not even the little walk by to see what she looks at.

And after I popped the question, she told me that this ring was EXACTLY what she had dreamt of from the time she was a little girl.

The whole thing was just a wonderful experience. No I can't wait! We set the date at April 21st and the wait is going to do me in! I would marry her today! :love:

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! I'd love to see a profile shot of the ring from the side. :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring - it looks fantastic!

plasma800

Rough_Rock
Thank you thank you everyone! I'll see what I can do to get a good side shot. It needs a quick cleaning first, which is happening tonight. :rolleyes:

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I llllllluuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvveeee princess cuts and especially ACA's!! So gorgeous, love the solitaire setting, can't wait to see what wedding band is paired up with it! Congratulations!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I loooooooove it! :love: It's really the perfect princess solitaire! (And I prefer princesses set as solitaires personally)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
perfect!!!! :appl:

tannet

Shiny_Rock
That is one beautiful ring! I love how the diamond just pops with the solitaire setting. Congrats on your engagement!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Fit for a Princess! Lovely! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Your ring is stunning! :lickout: Princesses have always been my favorite.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect, perfect, perfect! You did an amazing job, your FI is such a lucky lady!! :appl: :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, it looks perfect on her hand.

plasma800

Rough_Rock
you know.... that is an excellent point. I had yet to consider the "width" of the wedding band. We should take a minute to consider that.

I watched her clean it this morning and it is so stunning! It catches me off guard all the time!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that is perfect for her hand!!!!! If you do the channel set band, i would love to see it with milgrain on the edges, which to my eye minimizes the appearance of metal.

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
very pretty!! :love: :love:

plasma800

Rough_Rock
Esplain :tongue: ..... Milgrain

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results