shape
carat
color
clarity

Which stone would you prefer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for the E too!
2.gif

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Ellen, Kim, and :)

Do the new ASET and Hearts photo of Diamond 2 change your mind at all between Diamond 1 and 2? I still seem to think Diamond 1 is slightly nicer, just looking for someone who actually knows what they are talking about to give me an opinion.... Thanks.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2007 2:46:26 PM
Author: brenn4423
Thanks Ellen, Kim, and :)

Do the new ASET and Hearts photo of Diamond 2 change your mind at all between Diamond 1 and 2? I still seem to think Diamond 1 is slightly nicer, just looking for someone who actually knows what they are talking about to give me an opinion.... Thanks.
Nope, still vote E. And, if I were you, I''d call WF now and tell them you''re seriously considering it (or it and another one if so) and have them reserve them for you til Monday when you let them know.

There are lurkers out there who wait for a good recommendation, and then snatch up the stone.
2.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still vote for the E as well.
1.gif
Definitely call and put the stone on hold until Monday.

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all, they couldn''t hold until Monday - only can hold for 24hours (thought this was strange due to the fact that a weekend falls inbetween) however, she has indicated that she will send me a basic purchase order and it will not be effective until I respond to it, but it will allow the diamond to be held until Monday. If anyone has any follow up, I''d greatly appreciate it. Since I will be purchasing this Diamond (Diamond 1 on Monday) any info, concerns, suggestions, other recomendations, etc. that you have between now and then will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again everyone.

I also talked to Mark Morrell today, and it seems that we will be working together on a Flame ring as seen on his website.

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
Mark Morrell - Flame Pic:

MWMJewelry442331.jpg

:)

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
That combo of diamond #1 with that setting will be a beautiful choice!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2007 3:12:27 PM
Author: brenn4423
Thanks all, they couldn''t hold until Monday - only can hold for 24hours (thought this was strange due to the fact that a weekend falls inbetween) however, she has indicated that she will send me a basic purchase order and it will not be effective until I respond to it, but it will allow the diamond to be held until Monday. If anyone has any follow up, I''d greatly appreciate it. Since I will be purchasing this Diamond (Diamond 1 on Monday) any info, concerns, suggestions, other recomendations, etc. that you have between now and then will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again everyone.

I also talked to Mark Morrell today, and it seems that we will be working together on a Flame ring as seen on his website.
Yeah, that''s kinda weird, seeing it''s the weekend and they''re not open. But, it still can''t be sold most importantly!

The only other thing I can think of to say is, that stone in that setting is going to be drop dead gorgeous.
36.gif
2.gif

ILikeBond

Shiny_Rock
I still vote for the E, too. That picture of the 2nd stone''s hearts is very cool, though, I have to say.

I love MM''s flame setting - that''s going to end up being a beautiful piece. Nicely done.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That stone in a Flame setting will be stunning. Can''t wait to see pics of the final product.

I agree, it''s strange that they said they couldn''t hold it until Monday. I''ve had a stone held from Friday to Monday before. Either way, it won''t disappear on you, so that''s good!

jxl

Rough_Rock
I vote for diamond 1 too.

You know it was on the top my list before I found a bigger one.
I really want you to get it, so I don''t have to think whether I should get one more stone...
I like your setting choice too.
Finally I am going to receive my ring/pendant tomorrow.

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
jxl - I''m glad you found something you are happy with and I''m glad you were looking at Diamond 1... it sounds like from the previous posts that you are not the only one that considered this diamond. I would probably have looked for something bigger as well, but with the Mark Morrell setting I couldn''t go any bigger than 7mm and this was the nicest i found in those paramiters. Thanks for the encouragement that this is a good diamond though. I hope you diamond turns out as nice as mine, good luck to us both.

- Brenn4423

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results