• Buy the VC 810

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Buy the VC 457

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Funny enough, the floral band is my least favorite of the three! I do love the two stacked together, and I do not think you could go wrong with either! I'm normally not as much of a fan of squares/hard geometric motifs, but I do really like the square stacker quite a bit!

I'm almost certainly keeping both because the idea of returning either one makes me sad.

silkystarlight

Rough_Rock
yeah, it's sad because the inside of the band itself is super soft and comfy, but just the texture of the flowers themselves itches/irritates my other fingers so its a no-go :(

that is a bummer, especially when you do really like the aesthetics otherwise. At least you have two other rings to enjoy to the fullest!

I think the reason why I like the two rings is because they are two-toned! It's really neat! :))

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the two you're keeping a lot and they look great together!

The floral band never wow'd me for some reason so I'm not sad to see that one go back.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like all of them, but the two your keeping look great together! No sense in keeping a band that looks great but is uncomfortable.

FYI I just found another band I really love! But a) my jewelry fund is depleted, and b) I'm still waiting for my O&B band to arrive!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FYI I just found another band I really love! But a) my jewelry fund is depleted, and b) I'm still waiting for my O&B band to arrive!

ooooh exciting!!!! Can you ask the vendor to hold it until your OB band comes?

ooooh exciting!!!! Can you ask the vendor to hold it until your OB band comes?

Unfortunately they'll need a nonrefundable deposit. Ah well. I'll consider serendipity if the band is still availablr by the time I'm ready to buy. Thanks for the suggestion though!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately they'll need a nonrefundable deposit. Ah well. I'll consider serendipity if the band is still availablr by the time I'm ready to buy. Thanks for the suggestion though!

awww bummer :(

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yeah, it's sad because the inside of the band itself is super soft and comfy, but just the texture of the flowers themselves itches/irritates my other fingers so its a no-go :(

Did you happen to notice this on any of the VC’s you’ve tried on?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love both rings you're keeping @lovedogs!! They look so pretty together. Too bad about the floral one but I totally get it, I ordered a band recently and the prongs scratched my fingers and drove me crazy after about 10 seconds.

Your doggie is precious, that face :love: I remember your thread and I'm so sorry but glad to see that she seems to be doing ok...sending her lots of good thoughts, and hugs to you.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I love all the bands too bad the floral bothers you! It’s so pretty! Also I’m not getting notifications on these things and I have no idea why! I didn’t notice that you got all of these and showed pictures until I looked at the forum today. Same thing with another forum about the Tiffany ring that somebody was trying to replicate. Hmm.

Thinking of you today, @lovedogs. Now that you've had some time with your new bands, have you come closer to deciding on which ring (if any) you'd like to go with them?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results