shape
carat
color
clarity

Which setting to choose ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

albetan

Rough_Rock
Hello

i have shortlisted 2 platinium setting.
(for H&A stone size btw 0.35 to 0.50carat and Ring size estimate ard 4.5)

Tiffany 6-prong Solitaire & Tiffany Etoile Solitaire

Appreciate & Welcome all comments (+/-) for both of them on area such as ability to hold stone securely,
able to bring out the stone beauty better, wearer comfort etc.

Thx

Tiffany_etoile_solitaire.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
both are very elegant and classy, but they are quite different in terms of style. it would really depend on the preference of the recipient. which would she like better?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do like both designs, but on a dainty hand (ring size 4.5) the 6 prong solitaire might look better, not overwhelm the finger, or the stone. Both the 6 prong and semi bezel designs will hold the stone securely.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, they are both very different and pretty in their own right. I have a small hand and like the 6 prong look, of course i''m biased b/c that is what I have
9.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For under half a carat, you might find Tiffany''s prices acceptable. They do not sell H&A on purpose, but some of the diamonds in Tiffany rings are just that.

Counting Signedpiecs or another such "subject to prior sale" deal, either ring would be nciely under 2k. I''ve seen quite a few available recently. If you like shopping Tiff, that''s allright as well. This is just the message of a bargain hunter
9.gif

albetan

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the comments
36.gif

Not sure who i will buy from yet.
Will make a trip to Tiffany and a few B&M retailer and see how it goes.

Anyone with any idea how a Tiffany cert look like ?
Does it show table,depth,crown,pavilion data ?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results