shape
carat
color
clarity

Which setting is nicer?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
My favourite setting is still the second Blue Nile setting that you posted. To me it looks more delicate and elegant than either of the other two.

:)

x x x

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

kennethoka

Rough_Rock
Ohh...I didn''t know that. Thanks for the info Ellen. That might narrow down my choice.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''re welcome.

kennethoka

Rough_Rock
Hi I just got my diamond from GOG. it is a small 0.46ct heart and arrow diamond. this diamond still attach to the loose diamond holder. When I took it out from the holder and examine the heart image, I am afraid that the claw of that holder might scratch the diamond when I put the diamond back to the holder
8.gif
. It is so diffcult to get a heart and arrow picture.

kendia.jpg

kennethoka

Rough_Rock
red fire from the diamond

redfire.jpg

kennethoka

Rough_Rock
Green fire from the diamond

greenfir.jpg

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, great job at catching the fire!!! I can''t wait to see your diamond set! Which setting did you decide to get, or are you still searching?

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2008 1:50:11 AM
Author: kennethoka
Most probably I will get the second one http://www.jamesallen.com/products/item_412-2047_build.asp?module=setting

After I seen the diamond in real life, the diamond is really really SMALL, so I hope that the setting might enhance the size of that diamond, just like the others had said in the thread
10.gif
Hi, I just wanted to say that most stones will look really small when they''re not set..Its a lovely stone and once its set it''ll look larger
1.gif
. Oh and I vote for the first setting, but only because I''m not a fan of the large tiffany-style claws. But they''re both nice and you could always have the claws shaved down..?
good luck,
5.gif

calcallie

Rough_Rock
i really like the 2nd james allen.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love your fire shots! And don''t worry about scratching your diamond. The only thing that will scratch it is another diamond!
2.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful stone...and I like the second setting the best (they are all very pretty, though).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results