shape
carat
color
clarity

which setting for my cushion?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I think I am the queen of indecisiveness too. It has been a month since I dropped off my diamond with Leon and I haven''t told him what to make yet.

I do like the setting although I never heard of Jabel too. Do you think it will be safe to wear the 5 stone wedding band next to it? I am worried that the diamonds on the side will rub and damage your family stones.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a pretty setting!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ritani mankes a very similar setting if you are concerned about not being familiar with jabel. I too have not heard of them.

I would be concerned about wearing a diamond band next to it too, because the diamonds would rub.

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the advice!

yeah, the diamonds concerned me a little. i''m considering getting my wedding band to look a lot like Bliss''s (profile of her 5-stone attached). i love her ring because it sits low, and it looks like the diamonds would be protected from scratching... or would they be?

Fiviez21.JPG

i also looked at ritani and found these two other settings that would work:

Ritani Solitaire with Surprise Diamond
Ritani Solitiare with Pave Bridge

would these two settings allow my wedding ring to sit flush?

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
bump! any suggestions from anyone? i think we''re pulling the trigger on a setting soon :)

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
the Scott Kay is actually my favourite of the first set that you posted, so that would still be my vote- I think it would look fabulous with a 5 or 7-stone wedding band :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results