shape
carat
color
clarity

Which one looks best? With pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I think the yellow is too wide for the ering, personally, but I would wear the band, alone.

I like the 2 white gold bands or even 1 wg band.

I am not a 1 ring gal, I like a wband bc I feel it completes the look, for me....
would you consider a nice low carat wt diamond band? that might be a nice compliment, too.

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
That is true, a nice petite eternity band probably would look nice with it!
36.gif
I think I know what my next diamond purchase might be!!!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the look of a curved diamond band with the 3 stone rings
36.gif

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I just checked back in,,,, me and hubby are looking at antique settings,,, I sure could reset one of these stones in a nice antique setting and use the other two for earrings!!!!
31.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I like the ring alone...but a new setting sounds fun too! Show us your ideas!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
well, here''s a picture since you asked! Ours are different, mine is in yellow gold with white prongs and it has pears. But I love three stones in general and have wondered how it would look with round side stones. I don''t have a pic with the wedding band.
Once in a while someone will ask me where the wedding band is but not really very often. Maybe only twice and I''ve been wearing it solo for a couple of years now so people generally don''t notice or don''t care to ask.

ering1956.jpg

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
me and my DH have been talking today,,, and since all three stones are the same size be decided this afternoon to look at some antique settings and we both have fell in love with this!!!!!
31.gif

from www.antiquejewelrymall.com

antiquesetting006.JPG

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
it will fit flush with a plain band and the setting will even make the stone look alittle bigger!!!
31.gif
Plus,,, I was wanting earrings for christmas,,, this frees up the other two stones in the ring to make a gorgeous pair of .60ctw earrings!!!!
31.gif
!!!! What really excites me about this is that DH loved the setting,,, he was kindof the one that picked it out!!! I''m sooo excited about this!
4.gif

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
After I''ve been thinking about it,,, after the reset I could even get an antique style diamond band to go with it,,, it will look awesome! A smaller carat weight is perfect for an antique setting!
9.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW your plans sound great. Have fun and let us see the antique band you find.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the 3 stone alone best of all. Second would be adding one or two of the thin gold bands with it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results