shape
carat
color
clarity

Which one: A or B?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would be nice to have a hearts image on B to see what is going on between 6 and 7 oclock.

Are these stones at the same vendor by any chance? If so, can they do a side by side comparison for you? Tell you what they
see in each stone?

Neither of them are perfect but A looks decent for what it is (non H&A). B doesnt look bad either (from the info I have) but would
like to see a hearts image to know whats going on. Is that black showing up in real life while all the other facets under the
table are reflecting light like they should? That would drive me nuts.

Can you post any real images of the stones?

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I say they are about equal.
None has any detrimental light leakage. The contrast patterns are not symmetrical in both diamond. I would go with B for more well defined contrast pattern and less light leakage. But close...

Above all, pricing needs to be attractive for such stones. Do you have gia nunbers?

snoopy916

Rough_Rock
a_1.png

b_0.png

They are for earrings. HCA score for both under 2. Price is $700 for each. Thank you for your help!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Those seem like good choices for earrings.

I'm confused why you're asking A or B? Do you have another stone picked out already?

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they are both decent for earrings.
I would do something like J/I SI under $500 for each, and save $400.

snoopy916

Rough_Rock
maccers|1460299925|4017601 said:
Those seem like good choices for earrings.

I'm confused why you're asking A or B? Do you have another stone picked out already?

Yeah i already have another one picked. Just trying to decide which one is better.

snoopy916

Rough_Rock
I decided on A, thank you all for your help.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results