• Band B: Old Euros in marquise shaped eternity

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Neither-keep looking for a better choice

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
20F8705B-C5CE-42A4-A5EE-627C097664EE.jpeg

I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect band to go with my 3 stone old cut ring.

I don’t mind either of these bands with it, but am wondering which one looks better or should I keep looking?

dvj

Shiny_Rock
Could you keep both? They give off different styles which in my view both work well. The old miners is more understated, and the bigger marquise band brings out the shape of the side pears a little bit. Just my opinion.

Also, what an amazing ring! What is the color of your center stone? It looks fancy greenish-yellow and awesome!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
20F8705B-C5CE-42A4-A5EE-627C097664EE.jpeg

I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect band to go with my 3 stone old cut ring.

I don’t mind either of these bands with it, but am wondering which one looks better or should I keep looking?

I really love the first one!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First one for me too, the second one does not look like a good pairing for me personally.

DK :))

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Could you keep both? They give off different styles which in my view both work well. The old miners is more understated, and the bigger marquise band brings out the shape of the side pears a little bit. Just my opinion.

Also, what an amazing ring! What is the color of your center stone? It looks fancy greenish-yellow and awesome!
Thank you! It is a fancy intense greenish yellow OMC with strong green fluor. Also thanks for your opinion on the bands.

SandraLynn

Shiny_Rock
Unpopular opinion I guess but I like the second one better.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the first one better, also your ring is stunning, that color!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
The first. The second does not flow to me personally.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Unpopular opinion I guess but I like the second one better.

Thank you for your opinion, not unpopular, just your own-I love that band also or else I wouldn't have purchased it :)

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I like the first one better, also your ring is stunning, that color!

Thank you, I have been pondering resetting her and pears together into a different style but am not sure what I would want yet. Any suggestions?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, I have been pondering resetting her and pears together into a different style but am not sure what I would want yet. Any suggestions?

Oh a possible reset, that’s exciting! I am so not the person to ask though, not a creative bone here. I would ask for ideas in Rocky Talk, there are some great thinkers over there, whatever you do, you can’t really go wrong with those diamonds.

catia

Shiny_Rock
1st one completes it, with the tall diamonds, & looks classy. The 2nd one needs to be paired with a different style IMHO.

ringupthebling

Rough_Rock
I also like #1 more - it compliments your ring and my eyes are able to focus on your 3-stone, with your beautiful center stone being the main star. I feel like there’s a lot going on in #2 and would like it more if the marquise shapes were smaller.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Oh a possible reset, that’s exciting! I am so not the person to ask though, not a creative bone here. I would ask for ideas in Rocky Talk, there are some great thinkers over there, whatever you do, you can’t really go wrong with those diamonds.

I am just in the beginning thoughts on a reset, I actually liked the setting more than I thought I would when I bought it so have left it as is-there are two cute little old cuts on either side of the pears. My other decision is if I want to leave the center stone set in Plat vs YG because I do not know if the neon-ness(is that even a word) would clash with YG! Time will tell I guess what I do with her :)

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
1st one completes it, with the tall diamonds, & looks classy. The 2nd one needs to be paired with a different style IMHO.

Thanks for your thoughts :)

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I also like #1 more - it compliments your ring and my eyes are able to focus on your 3-stone, with your beautiful center stone being the main star. I feel like there’s a lot going on in #2 and would like it more if the marquise shapes were smaller.

Thank you, I do love the first band :)

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first band looks very complimentary to my eyes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results