shape
carat
color
clarity

Which men are the most attractive to you?

Age of men you find the most physically attractive

• 18 - 19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20s

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • 30s

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • 40s

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • 50s

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • 60s

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 70s

• 80s

• 90s

• 100 +

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone has their types.
Even faithful married people who'd never in a million years dream of cheating ain't dead yet, and still have eyeballs.

What age range of men do you find to be the most physically attractive.

Yes, I realize there's way more to a person than appearance ... this poll is only about this one aspect of a person ... perhaps, to you, the least important aspect.
I doubt there is a single person on the planet who is equally physically attracted to every age.
... and not being attracted to X is not insult to X.

I've written this poll so you can vote for more than one age range if you like.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted 20s 30s and 40s.

Guys in their 20s can be so hot. Young, energetic, sexy. Same with guys in their 30s. Maybe even more than in men in their 20s because there's probably a little more maturity.
And in their 40s they can be so sexy - distinguished - I think this is probably my most favorite age as an all around package.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone just voted 100+! :D

And me, I'll have whoever I can get! :lol:

Again, only joking.

But your question has some old, old memories stirring in the attic of my mind....If I dust them off a little, I can just about remember the men in their twenties (when I was also in my twenties, I hasten to add).

Now I've got that song playing in my head "Late December back in sixty-three......Oh, what a night!"

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never really paid attention. Actually, I don't think such things about people in general. :think:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't have the slightest clue! I know what I find attractive, but not what age a person might be who has the qualities I like.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I guess I've never thought of attraction in terms of age. Generally speaking, there are certain qualities that I find attractive and it wouldn't matter if they were 20,60, or anywhere in between :lol: If I had to put a number on it, I'd say I'd prefer an age range of 30ish.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keeping it strictly physical (because I have no age preference: If you're good enough, you're the right age.). I know this isn't what the question was asking, but I always want the unusual and exotic.
Mick Jagger
Russell Crowe
Al Pacino
Prince
Andy Garcia
Armand Assante
Don Johnson
Russ Tamblyn
The late great Laurence Harvey

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Men who are the most attractive to me?

The men of Pricescope, of course! :dance:

Kenny,

Is it true you're working on The Men of Pricescope Calendar 2017? :lol:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Depends on the person, not the age.

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
partgypsy said:

I agree with partgypsy. For me, there really isn't a narrow category for the men to whom I am attracted. It is more a visceral response. They have had vastly different physical attributes and have been a wide range of ages.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
december-fire|1453756525|3981346 said:
Men who are the most attractive to me?

The men of Pricescope, of course! :dance:

Kenny,

Haaahaaaa! So that would be...Kenny, DF, VapidLapid...who else? There must be more, otherwise we'll be stuck with four months of each! Oh - Jordyonbass (come to momma!).

Am assuming this is a nude-but-coy calendar in the mould of "Calendar Girls"/Helen Mirren?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
december-fire|1453756525|3981346 said:
Kenny,

Yes.
I'll never get it done, though.

I've been photographing Jordy for over a year now and I just can't stop.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jordy is the Pricescope Pin-Up! We all harass him since you started it with your flirty thread about him!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
part gypsy|1453757042|3981350 said:

this

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
marymm|1453758871|3981371 said:
part gypsy|1453757042|3981350 said:

this

Though I voted 30s and 40s I agree.
Sometimes I'll see a younger or older slab of meat I'd not throw out of bed for eating crackers, limburger, and surströmming. :bigsmile:

You ask, "What's Surströmming?" ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_haw_YDC_zo

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, Kenny! That video was hilarious and disgusting! I watched half of it and had to turn it off! :lol:

To get back to the thread topic, age is definitely a factor to me!

Yes, I know, discrimination, old-fashioned, politically incorrect. Whatever. :roll:

I'm in my fifties, and men young enough to be my children have absolutely no romantic appeal to me whatsoever! Yuck! :sick:

Jambalaya and Jennifer Lopez, you ladies can have them! :lol:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Age 39, 35, 46, and 28. I guess I don't discriminate.

Also, you're welcome.

manpics.jpg

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just noticed no votes for the 60s and older group (other than the Anna-Nicole wanna-be voter), and wanted to return and say that I voted 50s and hit Submit. I could have included more than that one age range. I wouldn't rule out someone just because they're older than 59, and I wouldn't immediately rule out someone a bit younger than 50. But 20s and 30s is absolutely out of the question. What on earth would we have in common?

I already declared my opinion as discriminatory, etc. Not concerned. :D

amc80

Ideal_Rock
december-fire|1453761612|3981389 said:
Just noticed no votes for the 60s and older group (other than the Anna-Nicole wanna-be voter), and wanted to return and say that I voted 50s and hit Submit. I could have included more than that one age range. I wouldn't rule out someone just because they're older than 59, and I wouldn't immediately rule out someone a bit younger than 50. But 20s and 30s is absolutely out of the question. What on earth would we have in common?

For physical attraction, does it matter if you have anything in common with them?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do some women just not experience physical attraction? ... or is there something blocking it?

... or is it that physical attraction can only blossom after certain other requirements are met?
(... to me that would not be physical attraction, but something else)

Dead serious question.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1453763477|3981403 said:
Do some women just not experience physical attraction? ... or is there something blocking it?

... or is it that physical attraction can only blossom after certain other requirements are met?
(... to me that would not be physical attraction ... but ... ???)

Dead serious question.

Of course I can only speak for myself, and all of my friends with whom this has been discussed...but we have no problem enjoying the physical specimen. It isn't until they open their mouths that the attraction might fade. I'm 35, FWIW.

On the other hand, if someone isn't immediately physically attractive, they can be more attractive once their personalities show.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
amc80|1453764481|3981406 said:

Dead serious question.

Of course I can only speak for myself, and all of my friends with whom this has been discussed...but we have no problem enjoying the physical specimen. It isn't until they open their mouths that the attraction might fade. I'm 35, FWIW.

On the other hand, if someone isn't immediately physically attractive, they can be more attractive once their personalities show.

I have the same experience.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1453764621|3981408 said:
amc80|1453764481|3981406 said:

Dead serious question.

I have the same experience.

Scary, Kenny...never thought you and I would have anything in common. :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scientific studies have proven that we're all 97.2174% similar. :D

amc80

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1453765276|3981411 said:
Scientific studies have proven that we're all 97.2174% similar. :D

Except in the areas of politics, religion, social, and economic issues.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
amc80 said:
december-fire|1453761612|3981389 said:

For physical attraction, does it matter if you have anything in common with them?

Good point, amc!

If I see handsome men, who happen to be in their 20s or 30s, I may note their physical appearance.
But I don't feel physically-attracted to them.
Seeing such a young man often just makes me think 'Oh, he's probably about the same age as my son.'
It brings out the 'mother' in me. :lol:

I don't feel physically-attracted to someone solely based on looks.
He has to be intelligent, share common values with me, possess certain personality traits, etc.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Age is just a number. :naughty: However, I am too old to waste time to teach, if you know what I mean. :naughty:

I don't go for six-pack, as I prefer the Apollo's Belt as in the V. :naughty:

OK, one does not usually have a V without a six-pack. :bigsmile:

I would not kick Joe Manganiello (Magic Mike and Magic Mike XXL) out of bed. :naughty:

I do not know what he looks like underneath his clothes, however, I really like Jurgen Klopp, the Liverpool FC's manager.

If I have to put a tick to a box, then I would go for 30s and early 40s.

DK :bigsmile:

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Madam Bijoux|1453754502|3981325 said:
Keeping it strictly physical (because I have no age preference: If you're good enough, you're the right age.). I know this isn't what the question was asking, but I always want the unusual and exotic.
Mick Jagger
Russell Crowe
Al Pacino
Prince
Andy Garcia
Armand Assante
Don Johnson
Russ Tamblyn
The late great Laurence Harvey

Add George Sanders to this list and I am right behind ya, sister!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
If I think about it, the guys I fawn over would be 40's I'd say..tho Johnny Depp I believe turned 50 this past summer, so I should add 50's to the list. So 40's/50's.

ETA How old is Sam Elliott? Cuz damn. Add his age to the list then.

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
As soon as I saw this thread and that Kenny had made it, I began to think my name may have popped up in here somewhere.
I was right :lol:

I'm in my late 20's if anyone needs to know for voting purposes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results