shape
carat
color
clarity

Which diamond band would you choose (NEED HELP FAST)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
risingsun i love your wedding band! what's the carat weight?

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2007 6:29:32 PM
Author: MoonWater
risingsun i love your wedding band! what''s the carat weight?
Thank you, MoonWater. The stones are .20 each, so it''s 1ctw.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Update on the 5 stone. It turns out, I didn''t buy the ring for $725, this guy "Maxhenri" on E-bay had it listed at $525, so I was going to take a chance and bid on it, since there was one day left, and no bidders. THEN, he sends me this nasty e-mail pretty much threatening me, saying if I "planned on bidding on it, he would not sell it for less, than our agreed upon $725"! The he ended the listing so I couldn''t bid on it. Juding by the enormous amount of negative comments made about him on toolhaus.org, I didn''t plan on buying from him anyway, for fear of never receiving the ring, like many others had stated. So..just a heads up, don''t get involved with this shady character, you might end up losing out on alot of $$. I will post the 11 stone ring once I get it, I know it wasn''t shipping out until today, so I won''t get it for about 10 days.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
keep a close eye on all of your accounts .... sounds like a scheme to get access to some personal info for identity theft or similar!!!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2007 7:43:00 PM
Author: risingsun

Okay so there is this great jewelry store in Washington, DC called the Tiny Jewel Box and I found your band there (same carat weight and everything)! Of course I had to try it on. It was soooo nice. Lots of sparkle. But I don''t think it''s practical for the engagement ring I want. I thought perhaps I could get one anyway and only wear it when I don''t wear my EG. I looked at the price and wanted to fall on the floor laughing, it was over $6k!! The same band is only $2600 at Whiteflash! I do understand that B&M have to pay rent but come on!

Granted I didn''t ask for the specs on the individual diamonds, but I find it hard to believe they would be *that* much better than WF for that price.

Whoops, I started rambling and hijacked the thread, sorry!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2007 4:21:50 PM

Date: 10/1/2007 7:43:00 PM
Author: risingsun

Okay so there is this great jewelry store in Washington, DC called the Tiny Jewel Box and I found your band there (same carat weight and everything)! Of course I had to try it on. It was soooo nice. Lots of sparkle. But I don''t think it''s practical for the engagement ring I want. I thought perhaps I could get one anyway and only wear it when I don''t wear my EG. I looked at the price and wanted to fall on the floor laughing, it was over $6k!! The same band is only $2600 at Whiteflash! I do understand that B&M have to pay rent but come on!

Granted I didn''t ask for the specs on the individual diamonds, but I find it hard to believe they would be *that* much better than WF for that price.

Whoops, I started rambling and hijacked the thread, sorry!
HOF jewelry carries a very steep pricetag
6.gif
I would have warned you, if I had known you were going in unprepared!!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
That''s the thing, I don''t even know if it was a HOF, do they sell their items in stores? I should have asked more questions but I had already bothered the poor woman long enough.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2007 10:34:31 PM
That's the thing, I don't even know if it was a HOF, do they sell their items in stores? I should have asked more questions but I had already bothered the poor woman long enough.
HOF loose diamonds and diamond jewelry are available through authorized B&M jewelry stores. I bought matching HOF pendant and earrings, this summer, and paid dearly
39.gif
, but I loved the design and the performance of the pieces
30.gif
Now I must find a less expensive hobby
11.gif
12.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2007 10:40:44 AM
Author: beau13
Update on the 5 stone. It turns out, I didn''t buy the ring for $725, this guy ''Maxhenri'' on E-bay had it listed at $525, so I was going to take a chance and bid on it, since there was one day left, and no bidders. THEN, he sends me this nasty e-mail pretty much threatening me, saying if I ''planned on bidding on it, he would not sell it for less, than our agreed upon $725''! The he ended the listing so I couldn''t bid on it. Juding by the enormous amount of negative comments made about him on toolhaus.org, I didn''t plan on buying from him anyway, for fear of never receiving the ring, like many others had stated. So..just a heads up, don''t get involved with this shady character, you might end up losing out on alot of $$. I will post the 11 stone ring once I get it, I know it wasn''t shipping out until today, so I won''t get it for about 10 days.
This guy sounds like a shady character. You''ll find your ring from a better dealer, if you still want the five stone. I look forward to seeing your new bling!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results