shape
carat
color
clarity

Which bands go with Vatche X Prong solitaire?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gflowers

Rough_Rock
I have an X Prong platinum engagement ring with a Princess cut stone in the center. I know the X Prong has a plain platinum matching band with a curvature to make a perfect fit with the X. I am looking for an alternative to this, but I don't know if Vatche makes a band with princess or square cut stones that would fit the X prong nicely. Any suggestions?
confused.gif

kwschro

Rough_Rock
how about this band.

vatcheweddingband.jpg

gflowers

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the response. It looks really nice. Is that Vatche's channel set .25 diamond band? I tried it on with my ring and the curvature was too deep and short, in other words it did not fit around the X Prong. Could the fact that the diamond in the picture is round cover the gap? Then again, the curvature in the picture looks like it is subtle enough to make a nice fit. ???? Thanks for your help!

...Never mind the post above, i figured it out with a little research. The band you pictured is style #223, whereas the band I tried on was #220. They are very similar, but there is a big difference between the two as far as the curvature. The one you pictured (#223) is very much what I am looking for!
appl.gif

Do you know how I could possibly find a way or place to try it on? It has been hard to find one place that carries ALL his styles.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results