Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Which bands go with Vatche X Prong solitaire?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gflowers

Rough_Rock
I have an X Prong platinum engagement ring with a Princess cut stone in the center. I know the X Prong has a plain platinum matching band with a curvature to make a perfect fit with the X. I am looking for an alternative to this, but I don't know if Vatche makes a band with princess or square cut stones that would fit the X prong nicely. Any suggestions?

gflowers

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the response. It looks really nice. Is that Vatche's channel set .25 diamond band? I tried it on with my ring and the curvature was too deep and short, in other words it did not fit around the X Prong. Could the fact that the diamond in the picture is round cover the gap? Then again, the curvature in the picture looks like it is subtle enough to make a nice fit. ???? Thanks for your help!

...Never mind the post above, i figured it out with a little research. The band you pictured is style #223, whereas the band I tried on was #220. They are very similar, but there is a big difference between the two as far as the curvature. The one you pictured (#223) is very much what I am looking for!

Do you know how I could possibly find a way or place to try it on? It has been hard to find one place that carries ALL his styles.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.