Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Which band looks the best?

Thea W

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! Which band looks the best with this 3 stone ring? Do the larger ones make the ring look smaller? CAAFAE51-B41D-42DC-BDB9-68393816FA3F.jpeg 6AEA36CA-2EDF-4119-8852-0760104ABDB0.jpeg 79AB8C22-5619-46C5-A917-022605F6D162.jpeg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Yes, IMO, the larger stones make your ering stones look smaller. The first band looks great with it and is a perfect size
IMO. Its funny how the proportion of one ring can make the stones in the other ring grow or shrink!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the first band best. Complements your ER rather than competes with it. Gorgeous ❤️

rcjtraveler

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring and looks lovely on you. I do think the smaller band looks best as the larger ones make your three stone look smaller. The first one allows your beautiful three stone stay from and center!

Nancy Z

Shiny_Rock
I vote for the first combination as well. Makes your E ring stand out more. Beautiful!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
My goodness your ring is gorgeous! I prefer the smaller thinner ring. Your ER needs to stand on its own it has so much amazing presence.

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
I like Nr. 1. I also like Nr. 3, but think it's a wee bit too big for that combination. Maybe something between Nr. 1 and 3?

NicoleNeedsHelp

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!! I love it. I also vote for the first band. However, if you want more bling, you may be able to have 2 small bands or you can try a small band between your ER and your 3rd picture of a band. I do love the first band, but I love some serious bling too! I’m deciding the same thing right now with my ER. I’m picking an eternity band and I have the dilemma of loving a large eternity band vs. the band really flowing with my ER.

Thea W

Rough_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!! I love it. I also vote for the first band. However, if you want more bling, you may be able to have 2 small bands or you can try a small band between your ER and your 3rd picture of a band. I do love the first band, but I love some serious bling too! I’m deciding the same thing right now with my ER. I’m picking an eternity band and I have the dilemma of loving a large eternity band vs. the band really flowing with my ER.

Thanks! I love having a small band that I can wear alone and feels like nothing is on, so I wear it all the time. That was my wedding band, the others were anniversary and ‘push present’. So I would recommend having a smaller one first then keep adding

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.