shape
carat
color
clarity

Which band looks the best?

Thea W

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! Which band looks the best with this 3 stone ring? Do the larger ones make the ring look smaller? CAAFAE51-B41D-42DC-BDB9-68393816FA3F.jpeg 6AEA36CA-2EDF-4119-8852-0760104ABDB0.jpeg 79AB8C22-5619-46C5-A917-022605F6D162.jpeg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Yes, IMO, the larger stones make your ering stones look smaller. The first band looks great with it and is a perfect size
IMO. Its funny how the proportion of one ring can make the stones in the other ring grow or shrink!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the first band best. Complements your ER rather than competes with it. Gorgeous ❤️

lolas_mommy

Rough_Rock
I love the 3rd band if it were a stand alone ring, but with your engagement ring I think the 1st band looks the best. It allows your emerald cut to be the star of the show!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring and looks lovely on you. I do think the smaller band looks best as the larger ones make your three stone look smaller. The first one allows your beautiful three stone stay from and center!

Dididudu16

Shiny_Rock
I vote for the first combination as well. Makes your E ring stand out more. Beautiful!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I vote for the 1st band!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
My goodness your ring is gorgeous! I prefer the smaller thinner ring. Your ER needs to stand on its own it has so much amazing presence.

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
I like Nr. 1. I also like Nr. 3, but think it's a wee bit too big for that combination. Maybe something between Nr. 1 and 3?

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!! I love it. I also vote for the first band. However, if you want more bling, you may be able to have 2 small bands or you can try a small band between your ER and your 3rd picture of a band. I do love the first band, but I love some serious bling too! I’m deciding the same thing right now with my ER. I’m picking an eternity band and I have the dilemma of loving a large eternity band vs. the band really flowing with my ER.

Thea W

Rough_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!! I love it. I also vote for the first band. However, if you want more bling, you may be able to have 2 small bands or you can try a small band between your ER and your 3rd picture of a band. I do love the first band, but I love some serious bling too! I’m deciding the same thing right now with my ER. I’m picking an eternity band and I have the dilemma of loving a large eternity band vs. the band really flowing with my ER.

Thanks! I love having a small band that I can wear alone and feels like nothing is on, so I wear it all the time. That was my wedding band, the others were anniversary and ‘push present’. So I would recommend having a smaller one first then keep adding

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results