shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to Travel to Next??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the suggestions!

Does anyone have any recommendations for things to do/see/eat in PARIS?

Thanks

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is a huge amount to do in Paris. My parents own a home about an hours drive from there so I spent a large amount of time there as a kid. Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel tower, Cruise on the Seine, Burlesque show in Moulin Rouge, the shopping! Stay around the latin quater if you can-its beautiful and the restaurants are amazing around there. Its a pricey city. I live in Ireland which is expensive enough but Paris is even more expensive so you will find it worse with the dollar also. Its just such a nice romantic city that you can walk around for ages

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
While it''s not my fave city, I certainly can''t deny it''s pretty magnificent. All the tourist things are worth doing in Paris...there is just so much to look at.

But it''s Paris and you are there with your man...so romantic walks, picnic lunches are in order. Seriously, that is all I would need in Paris with my man...

(Oh, and wine, of course!)
3.gif

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
If you all are really beachy and dont mind A LOT of sun the maldives islands are wonderful!! Not much to do other than laze around though but wow the its so beautiful there!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results