carat
color
clarity

Where to Store Diamonds?

John Albert Smith

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello precious people!

Any advice on how I should store my diamonds? It's generally humid where I live, so I would love to hear any tips about it.

Looking forward to your precious advice!

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Welcome to Pricescope @John Albert Smith.

I like to store my diamonds on my hands whenever possible.

If you are not wearing them, I recommend a safe. If you get a small safe, be sure to have it permanently installed so that it cannot be just picked up and carried out of your house.

You state that it is generally humid where you live. Your diamond is impervious to humidity. Most, if not all, Gold and Platinum alloys are also impervious to humidity. Silver may tarnish.

I also recommend getting a nice jewelry box that will keep your pieces separate from one another. This will prevent unintentional damage caused by moving the box and allowing the jewelry pieces to hit one another.

John Albert Smith

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thank you for the responses. They're much appreciated. I will take note of all the tips you gave.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for the responses. They're much appreciated. I will take note of all the tips you gave.

Importantly, dont let the diamonds rub on other jewels as they will cause damage, And at concerts clap like an Aussie:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results