shape
carat
color
clarity

WHere to shop in Columbus Ohio area?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Polished Gem

Rough_Rock
Any advice on good B&M or other diamond dealers in Columbus, Ohio?

Thanks,
PG

KB

Rough_Rock
I have bought several things at Arlington Estate Jewelry (its on Kenny Rd). They have lots of antique jewelry as well as new jewelry, and I have even had them custom make a few things. We got my e-ring at a B&M in London, Ohio called Hunts. They were wonderful to work with. Good luck!!!! KB

mtrblsm

Rough_Rock
I've had great luck at Gold and Diamonds, Inc (www.diamons-inc.com) -- just outside of Columbus in Gahanna, Ohio. They're reasonably priced and have great products -- you can even search some of their inventory online! I got my wife's platinum and diamond wedding ring and a Citizen Ecodrive watch there. I highly recommend it.

infinity

Rough_Rock
try www.diamons-inc.com.It's buying a diamond directly from a diamond dealer.You can have two diamonds sent in to a local jewelry store in Gahanna and the diamonds are GIA certified and laser inscribed!!I had great luck finding a diamond for $2,ooo less than any store I priced in Columbus.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results