Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

WHere to shop in Columbus Ohio area?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KB

Rough_Rock
I have bought several things at Arlington Estate Jewelry (its on Kenny Rd). They have lots of antique jewelry as well as new jewelry, and I have even had them custom make a few things. We got my e-ring at a B&M in London, Ohio called Hunts. They were wonderful to work with. Good luck!!!! KB

mtrblsm

Rough_Rock
I've had great luck at Gold and Diamonds, Inc (www.diamons-inc.com) -- just outside of Columbus in Gahanna, Ohio. They're reasonably priced and have great products -- you can even search some of their inventory online! I got my wife's platinum and diamond wedding ring and a Citizen Ecodrive watch there. I highly recommend it.

infinity

Rough_Rock
try www.diamons-inc.com.It's buying a diamond directly from a diamond dealer.You can have two diamonds sent in to a local jewelry store in Gahanna and the diamonds are GIA certified and laser inscribed!!I had great luck finding a diamond for $2,ooo less than any store I priced in Columbus.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Reset Heirloom Engagement Ring
    Reset Heirloom Engagement Ring
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    What is PriceScope?
    What is PriceScope?

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.