shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to look for an old cut pear

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
I’m just looking for suggestions of vendors, websites, instagram pages, or any leads to an old cut pear. I’m still adding to my budget, but I don’t see me getting over a carat. (I need to sell one item before my budget is all set.)

Here’s where I have been looking. Let me know what I am missing!
  • Jewels by Grace
  • Ivy and Rose
  • Diamonds by Lauren
  • Old World Diamonds (though I haven’t ever seen a pear in their inventory)

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
- Parks fine group - but you have to be to the point. Give him a budget and maybe he will remember you when he comes across a nice antique pear (he has sold a few nice ones)

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
- Parks fine group - but you have to be to the point. Give him a budget and maybe he will remember you when he comes across a nice antique pear (he has sold a few nice ones)

Thank you for the suggestion. I just read a thread about him and I just can’t walk on eggshells with a vendor. I still appreciate your idea, though!

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
Jewels by grace just posted an old cut pear today.

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the suggestion. I just read a thread about him and I just can’t walk on eggshells with a vendor. I still appreciate your idea, though!

I don’t have the feeling I have to walk on eggshells. But yes you have to be a direct customer. I would turn on my notifications of his Instagram post and when a antique pear pops up and you love it there not a lot to talk about. His prices are also unbeatable.

jogani also has a few smallantique diamonds Check him out as well.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw the most stunning chunkalicious pear that Adam had last year (I think it was last year). You should call him because he has so much more in his inventory than what he posts online.

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t have the feeling I have to walk on eggshells. But yes you have to be a direct customer. I would turn on my notifications of his Instagram post and when a antique pear pops up and you love it there not a lot to talk about. His prices are also unbeatable.

jogani also has a few smallantique diamonds Check him out as well.

Thanks for the idea! I will!

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
I saw the most stunning chunkalicious pear that Adam had last year (I think it was last year). You should call him because he has so much more in his inventory than what he posts online.

I emailed already, but I think I should call. I have emailed in the past and been ignored.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I emailed already, but I think I should call. I have emailed in the past and been ignored.

Definitely call. Adam is super easy to talk with and he’s trustworthy.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
I emailed the four vendors above last night. David at DBL replied right away with a suggestion and link from inventory. I wish I liked the diamond better because he is really responsive and nice, and I really would want to work with him. The ring itself was really pretty. It was a ring with a pink halo—you’ve seen the kind before.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, if it’s over what you could spend, it’s over what I could spend, too! Thank you very much for the link! I’ll have a look.

It never hurts to look. I’m not kidding though if only... and nothing would make me happier if you could get this!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too bad he’s allergic to cats. Cause I’ve already tried in the past to make a trade with Anup :lol:

But shh, don’t tell Oliver. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@daintyG search for #antiquepear and #oldcutpear on IG. I can’t link it here for some reason. I’m on my phone. Some beautiful old cut pears.

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
@daintyG search for #antiquepear and #oldcutpear on IG. I can’t link it here for some reason. I’m on my phone. Some beautiful old cut pears.

Ooh! I just looked through those and sent some messages! One place I didn’t message was Hancock, locates in London. Idk if I would buy a diamond from an international vendor. They had some gorgeous diamonds!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I emailed the four vendors above last night. David at DBL replied right away with a suggestion and link from inventory. I wish I liked the diamond better because he is really responsive and nice, and I really would want to work with him. The ring itself was really pretty. It was a ring with a pink halo—you’ve seen the kind before.

David is lovely - always willing to go the extra mile for his clients!!

If you’ve found a vendor you feel you click well with... that’s valuable! David is in NYC, in the heart of the diamond district - if you’ve got a little time to purchase he is certainly well-positioned to find you what you’re looking for. He also has a variety of benches, ranging from affordable to first-class (my mount from his “Uber” bench - perfection), so he could create your setting as well.

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
David is lovely - always willing to go the extra mile for his clients!!

If you’ve found a vendor you feel you click well with... that’s valuable! David is in NYC, in the heart of the diamond district - if you’ve got a little time to purchase he is certainly well-positioned to find you what you’re looking for. He also has a variety of benches, ranging from affordable to first-class (my mount from his “Uber” bench - perfection), so he could create your setting as well.

Awesome! He has already agreed to accept a ring of mine toward a trade credit to increase my budget. I definitely feel comfortable with him. I felt badly that the ring he suggested wasn’t exactly what I wanted (it was close) because I would like to do business with him.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results