shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to find something similar to Tiffany''s Novo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

roadstar

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Recently my girlfriend went to Tiffany''s and really liked the novo ring. However, for over US$15K and being 0.98 carat, do you guys have any ideas where I should look for something very very similar?

http://www.tiffany.co.jp/expertise/diamond/rings/engagement_novo.aspx

(any thoughts on the cushion cut in general?)

Again, I''m in Vancouver Canada so any pointers to Canadian stores would be great (online or B&M). Something in the 1.7 carat range for $12-$15K would be ideal.

Also, for those who bought loose diamonds online (i.e. bluenile) - did you find it very difficult to make such a big purchase without ever seeing the actual diamond?

Thanks!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Funny, out of all of their engagement rings i think this one was actually a DUPLICATE version of what the INDUSTRY has...meaning it's the easiest look to achieve outside of Tiffany... Try some of the online vendors here, like ERD... or WhiteFlash...?

Also, I think Union Diamonds is Canadian...? I could be wrong. As for the stones, narrow them down via forum, and your own factors, then pick 3 stones to look at personally, and have them shipped to an appraiser near you. See which one speaks to you, then buy it that way! good luck, there are many great vendors online, and you can surely get a lovely G-H VS-SI stone within that region of budget!

Good luck!
35.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can get the square hearts and arrows cushion at Good Old Gold. They are not exclusive to GOG, but I don''t know exactly where else you can get them.

boston_jeff

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/8/2007 12:47:12 PM
Author: belle
cehrabehra bought her cushion from bluenile and was very pleased. you can follow the most current cushion search here https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cushion-question-for-cehrabehra-and-others.58597/

Since I am the person on that cushion search that belle linked for you, I thought I would tell you that JulieN is spot on here. If you like the look of the stone in the Novo, the only option you really have is the Square H&A. And the best place top get that is at GoodOldGold.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I second that this could probably easily be made by another..such as WF, or even, dare I say it...Leon! I bet it would be fab! On another related note, the NOVO wedidng/eternity ring is to DIE for...and I have been wanting it for weeks now....

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
GOG''s square hearts and arrows stones are similar, and they could make a lovely pave setting as well...but not identical for copyright reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results