shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to find small gold bangle bracelets?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
My sister is looking for thin, 14k yellow gold bangle bracelets. However, she has very small wrists, which is making the search quite a challenge. They all seem to come in one standard size (7), which is too big for her (they almost slide right off when her arm is resting at her side). Does anyone know where to find smaller ones that won''t break the bank? She lives in Marin County and works in San Francisco...is perfectly comfortable with ordering online. Any suggestions are most appreciated. Thanks!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can try QVC. Often they have bangles in smaller sizes. Check out the one''s by Eterna Gold. She''ll need a 6 1/2 most likely. Or just google gold bangle bracelets and see what comes up.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I have the same problem and have yet to find a good vendor. However, Sundance has a lot of interesting bracelets, including some gold ones. Not sure if they would fit though. Mercoledi suggested this site to me, and it does have some great stuff!

*M*

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Whats your price range? How about having one made?

lili

Ideal_Rock
I''d peek into the chinese jewelry stores.
They seem to carry more of the smaller sized bangles and bracelet.
I wear a 6 1/2" bracelet really loose -- just to give you an idea of how big my wrists are.
And I was able to find bangles that fit nicely.
Of course I don''t know if she''ll like the designs that they carry.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
colonial williamsburg catalog

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results