shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to find gorgeous cs melee?

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
I'd love precision cut melee, but am guessing that is not an option. Are there any places I should look besides Yvonne to find gorgeous CS melee? I am hoping to make a mother's bracelet with cs and can't find all the stones I need in her shop (or the color of stone, i.e. garnet). Could anyone give me an direction on any other places? I am looking in the 1.7-3mm range. Thanks so much!!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I'd love precision cut melee, but am guessing that is not an option. Are there any places I should look besides Yvonne to find gorgeous CS melee? I am hoping to make a mother's bracelet with cs and can't find all the stones I need in her shop (or the color of stone, i.e. garnet). Could anyone give me an direction on any other places? I am looking in the 1.7-3mm range. Thanks so much!!

You can try Desert Rose. She has CS Melee. She is on Instagram.

chroman

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What sort of garnet did you have in mind?

An adverturesome route would be to try getting some cut. A few months back Justin Prim had posted that a Sri Lanka mellee factory he had filmed with was running low on work due to covid, and encouraged faceters with tiny stones laying around they wanted cut to get in touch them.

Don’t know pricing or min order sizes, but if covid is still hitting people hard it might be an option.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Gemselect or Multicolor?

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I made my gaudy garnet ring, I was able to source most of the colors through Yvonne (sometimes you have to ask as she doesn't post everything in her shop). I purchased my anthill reds from Bob Wilkinson at rwgems.com.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results