shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy U-V range Radiant cut ?

Chardonnay

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,
Could anyone show me where to buy U-V range Radiant cut nature diamond ?
Thank you

fel

Shiny_Rock
Curious why you so specifically want a U-V color (speaking as someone who has a U-V OEC so not judging).

Chardonnay

Rough_Rock
Curious why you so specifically want a U-V color (speaking as someone who has a U-V OEC so not judging).

I think U-V range would be cheaper than fancy yellow ? but correct me if I'm wrong...

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
So if you want alphabet but close to yellow go for Y/Z!!

Chardonnay

Rough_Rock
So if you want alphabet but close to yellow go for Y/Z!!

Do you know where I can find those ? looked up online but couldn't find any vendor sell them.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock

And diamonds by Lauren on the pricier side

fel

Shiny_Rock
Yeah I would suggest you just look for light colored diamonds and not look for a particular designation. Also radiants show more color than other cuts, or so I was told when I got my U-V diamond appraised. I was told if I had it recut to radiant it would probably make fancy yellow status.

Chardonnay

Rough_Rock
love those !!! thank you

And diamonds by Lauren on the pricier side

love those !! thank you

Chardonnay

Rough_Rock
Yeah I would suggest you just look for light colored diamonds and not look for a particular designation. Also radiants show more color than other cuts, or so I was told when I got my U-V diamond appraised. I was told if I had it recut to radiant it would probably make fancy yellow status.

right ? i heard the same thing too..lol, i love radiant cut

fel

Shiny_Rock
Here's my U-V. I often see a greenish tinge but GIA didn't see it that way. It also has strong blue to-white fluorescence.

U-V-diamond.jpg

Chardonnay

Rough_Rock
Here's my U-V. I often see a greenish tinge but GIA didn't see it that way. It also has strong blue to-white fluorescence.

U-V-diamond.jpg
Thanks for the photo. I can see the green tint from the pic too. Are you planing to set it ?

fel

Shiny_Rock
@medial it is set - I am actually wearing it now!

I added last picture which i just took to show it can appear white at times.
yellow_diamond_hand.jpg yell_diamond3.jpg

Attachments

• yellow diamond-with-pink.jpg
    yellow diamond-with-pink.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
@medial it is set - I am actually wearing it now!

I added last picture which i just took to show it can appear white at times.
yellow_diamond_hand.jpg yell_diamond3.jpg

Sorry to hijack, but who did the mounting? It's great!

@medial I would also check OWD(Old World Diamonds) inventory on their dedicated site.
Come back and show us what you find, tinted diamonds are my favorite!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Alex Parks often has stones in that color, her sourced the UV OMC in my avatar. He’s a fan of this color range to save money - me too. He posted recently on that front. That said, he’s stuff goes fast. I might IM him on IG with what you’re loooking for to ask if he has anything coming up. He’s a good guy, straight shooter but he is not going to placate and hold a nervous buyer’s hand - I have bought several stones from him , happily. But know going in That’s he’s not one for dickering endlessly back and forth.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Alex Parks often has stones in that color, her sourced the UV OMC in my avatar. He’s a fan of this color range to save money - me too. He posted recently on that front. That said, he’s stuff goes fast. I might IM him on IG with what you’re loooking for to ask if he has anything coming up. He’s a good guy, straight shooter but he is not going to placate and hold a nervous buyer’s hand - I have bought several stones from him , happily. But know going in That’s he’s not one for dickering endlessly back and forth.

He also ships to limited locations.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results