shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy "Soft Gold"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

smithsmith

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I saw this old topic: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/soft-gold.28143/ and thought it was interesting, but I can''t seem to figure out exactly where to buy this sort of gold mesh stuff. The designer mentioned doesn''t have it in their online catalog.

I saw some soft gold pieces when I was on a cruise - you know how they always push people to buy jewelry while on the ship. Well I couldn''t afford any at the time, but trust me, this stuff looks REALLY awesome in person!

Does anyone actually own any soft gold, or know where to purchase it other than at sea? Haha.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
4/23/2009 2:47:23 PM
Author: smithsmith

I saw some soft gold pieces when I was on a cruise - you know how they always push people to buy jewelry while on the ship.
Well, actually not, smithsmith, since I have never been on that sort of a cruise! It might be the only thing that kept me away from the food about which I always hear so much, however! Jewelry sounds like a good thing to have on board!! ;-)

I have seen pieces of jewelry made in what looks like soft gold but does not have their trademark at my local jeweler's in Connecticut, Grunberger's. I believe that in that old thread on soft gold you unearthed I came up with an address one could contact to find vendors. I will look into it again. I love the look of soft gold, too!

AGBF
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results