shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy a ring box?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cruiserhead

Rough_Rock
This seemed really simple. I need a smaller ring box - like black velvet - for my engagement ring.
The box that came with the ring is a big wooden box, it''s great but I need a smaller one for my stealthy proposal- tucked in my jacket.

Well, I went to Target and even Macys jewelry dept and they don''t sell them! weird.
anyone know a common place to pick up a little ring box?

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Do a search, there''s a bunch of threads on ring boxes and you should find some links there.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
This thread should help you w/lots of ideas. Not many things pop in the search but I remember this guy had a great thread.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/ring-box.68620/ Hope that helps!!!
35.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
They don''t sell them...but they''ve got em. Did you try batting your baby blues, or your burly browns, or your sage greens at the sells clerk? You never know they just may have an extra. Offer them a fiver and you just may get your box.

You can also visit a sterling silver department or store and get a ring that comes in a box. 14 to 20 bucks for the ring...but you don''t have to do the mail order thing and wait for one (not sure if you are pressed for time). All your large chain discount stores will have some sort of ring box that comes with a ring purchase...you just have to find a clerk willing to help you. You can ask a sister or a mother if they have one. I have a ton of them.

There are lots of creative boxes you can use in the place of a ring box. Is you primary concern the size?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
DKS you crack me up LOL LOL

Linda
9.gif

cruiserhead

Rough_Rock
well I only need something to hold the ring for the proposal. The nice ring box James Allen gave is just too big to be hidden in my pocket (I will have that box to give her after the proposal)
just looking for something to easily keep in a pocket without drawing attention... maybe the cheapo ring to get the box is a good idea. thanks

as for turning on the charm, the attendants couldn't be bothered one bit. Macys jewelry counter is the land where men dare not tread.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results