shape
carat
color
clarity

where is Richard Sherwood?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GiGi

Rough_Rock
He was one of the most helpful and nicest person on the forum when I first joined (some 3 years ago). He was very active in posting then, but I can't seem to find any of his recent posting....

I miss you Rich! Come say hello! I am back!!!

GiGi

GiGi

Rough_Rock
OOH HOOO he is still kicking and alive!!!

See I know he misses me too.....
11.gif
41.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I guess Rich is just SO busy with helping people with their appraisals! I know how busy he is! I''ve seen him in action! But Gigi is right! Pop in more often Rich, we like to hear what you have to say!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Hey Gigi:

35.gif

Richard is a SUPER nice guy who has helped so many consumers on this forum. I from time to time need to take a break because I have alot of things going on in my life. I think this is probably true for some of the professionals on this forum, including Richard. Rich is hard at work and has a beautiful family which he is taking care of too.

5.gif

Those beautiful girls of his must be a handful...

9.gif
In the meantime between appraising and helping his family he probably has to stand guard at the front door and monitor all incoming phone calls to try to put a stop to all the guys trying to take his girls out on dates.
6.gif

Richard's son is a spitting image of him

11.gif
and the ladies are probably knocking down the door.
37.gif
Rich is one of those appraiser superheroes who is well respected on this forum and sorely missed when he doesn't frequent as much..
21.gif

Rich...I am just Josh'in ya, but wanted to send you a thanks for always helping me out in the past and godspeed in helping Linda heal

4.gif

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I haven't been able to frequent PriceScope as much as I'd like lately, largely due to my wife's health. She's battling cancer, and has had a rough go of it lately.

I find PriceScope relaxing, a great de-stresser. I'm amazed how many friends I've made, not to mention how much business has come my way because of it.

It keeps me on my toes too, rubbing shoulders with all these savvy consumers...

I also enjoy all the information available because of the conduits we have into the heart of the industry, our diamond maven vendors and appraisers. I think we'd be surprised to learn the identities of some of the industry "heavyweights" who lurk here, silently gleaning the latest up-to-the-minute info.

This forum has a unique feel of "community" to it, doesn't it? I've yet to encounter that feeling in any other forum.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Josh is a good example of one of those "savvy consumers".

There''s been many a time he''s made a post and I''ve said to myself, "Geeez, I didn''t know that...".

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Hey Rich it''s good to "see" you again!

Best wishes to your wife. I hope things improve for her soonly!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rich...last week we were in Sarasota, Florida...which I believe is where you are?? We were driving down Gulf Drive along the water and I thought..well too bad I didn''t think to let Rich know I''d be in town! We were visiting Greg''s uncle near Tampa and we drove down to Bradenton Beach where his uncle used to have a beach resort which he just sold last year.

So on the way back ... going through Sarasota... I figured I''d give it a try to find you...not having any information with me other than your name. I called 411 for your listing, and they only found a residence. I called and the line was busy!! I figured, oh well, no professional listing....and his residence line is busy, I won''t intrude!

So next time I will call ahead of time! We may be in Bradenton Beach later this year if we go back and visit his uncle at the beach house he still owns...hopefully! If so...I want to come and meet you and have you show me pretty baubles!!

Continued best wishes to your wife...I keep her in my prayers.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Ah!, the missed opportunity of a lifetime. To meet the infamous Mara in person...

Next time just check my website, or pull over and ask any jeweler. They''ll point you my way.

Let''s do dinner, my treat.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo, lobster on Rich!!
9.gif

I didn't even think about asking a local jeweler...boo! Basically I didn't realize Bradenton Beach was so close to Sarasota until we were on our way from Tampa, and looking at the map...or else I would have planned ahead of time!

Definitely next time. You will have to boot me out to get rid of me!
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I, for one, miss your gem sense and sharp wit; but understand how life calls..........................

cheers--Sharon

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Damn!
11.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I want to be "infamous" like Mara Rich
9.gif

GiGi

Rough_Rock
Rich,

I am back to school doing medical research. I can help finding helpful information or referal should you like me to.

The advancement in cancer treatment today is amazing and I am sure your wife will win this fight. Keep up the love and support in the family, and most importantly, take care of yourself.

GiGi

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2005 10
6.gif
9:18 PM
Author: Colored Gemstone Nut
I want to be ''infamous'' like Mara Rich
9.gif
Is that a good thing?!?!
9.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Rich, You had informed me that your wife has been ill. However, I did not think it was this serious. My heart and prayers truly go out to your family.

K--

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results