shape
carat
color
clarity

Where do I find the best .50-.75 carat for under $3,000

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rijndael

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a brilliant cut H&A diamond with D-F color, .50-.75 carat, AGS certified, ideal polish, ideal symmetry with medium or less flouresence and that can be shipped to an FPO box (I am in the U.S. Navy and stationed in Naples,
34.gif
Italy). Can someone please tell me where to get the very best diamond for my money, I will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Doug

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Use the toolbar on top of this page to search for your qualifications and then press the "cut quality search." Then you will have your pick! And you can always ask for opinions on a couple of the stones you find on this forum. Good luck!

rijndael

Rough_Rock
Okay then, out of these two, which would you pick, and also what does the "ACA" mean under the H&A section. Is this a good price for these diamonds. Will I find these diamonds any cheaper anywhere?

Thanks,
Doug

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
This is straight off of WF''s website regarding ACA:

A Cut Above Hearts and Arrows diamonds are cut to acheive ultimate optical symmetry, ideal proportions and polish. In order to excel in brilliance, fire and scintillation the most advanced diamond cutting knowledge, craftsmanship and tools are employed

rijndael

Rough_Rock
0.543 F VS1 0.9-EX
ex-ex-ex-vg 0
H&A
ACA 60.7% 55% 34.5° 40.7° thn-med f pt id id neg 5.30-5.32x3.22 AGS $2317*S

How does this one look as a choice?

Jimbo34

Rough_Rock
This one looks better, a little bigger also......... Total Price $2156

Measurement: 5.32 - 5.36 x 3.28
Carat weight: 0.58
Cut: Signature Ideal
Color: F
Clarity: VS1
Depth%: 61.4%
Table%: 57%
Symmetry: Excellent
Polish: Excellent
Girdle: Medium
Culet: None
Fluorescence: Faint
Comment: Free inscription service available. Please allow 10 days.

rijndael

Rough_Rock
Where did you find that last one Jimbo?

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2005 12
6.gif
7:18 AM
Author: Jimbo34
This one looks better, a little bigger also......... Total Price $2156

Measurement: 5.32 - 5.36 x 3.28
Carat weight: 0.58
Cut: Signature Ideal
Color: F
Clarity: VS1
Depth%: 61.4%
Table%: 57%
Symmetry: Excellent
Polish: Excellent
Girdle: Medium
Culet: None
Fluorescence: Faint
Comment: Free inscription service available. Please allow 10 days.
I'm not so sure this diamond is better than the .54 that rijndael found. It really cannot be determined from the info provided above.

There is no crown/pavilion data given.....so the make make not be as strong as the make on the .54.

Also, it's *not* materially "bigger"....it just weighs more. Lastly, rinjdael mentioned wanting an AGS-graded stone; this one above is GIA (which is why the rest of the cut information isn't provided.)

This stone may be a contender, to be sure.....but that cannot be determined from the limited information provided.

Jimbo34

Rough_Rock
I had posted another post which the moderator removed, I mentioned in that post that I wouldn't buy a GiA diamond if it was me. I much rather buy a AGS Diamond, I just think they grade the diamonds harder. The second Diamond I suggested was a AGS rated diamond that is why the OP asked where I saw the second Diamond.

I can't seem to find the second diamond on the site now so maybe the OP bought it already.

Found this one though, it looks like a nice one. $2599 I like the VS1 clarity, with Symentry and Polish Ideal, I'm sure it is cut nice and really sparkles and shines.

http://www.diamondsonweb.com/shopping_dd/ddetail.pl?inset=rbidsg;shape=RB;cut=IdSg;cut=IdSgP;hascert=1&sortby=&sorto=&id=L1338&start=220

Jimbo34

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results