shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I find a picture of this ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
http://www.dimendscaasi.com/english/ring/pages/engR702-DD.aspHi all,

This past weekend my bf and I went to look at rings and I think I found the one. After months of going back and forth over wanting a sapphire or diamond and then which cut, emerald, oval, or cushion, I've decided on a round briliant. I spoke with the jewelry store and they said that the ring was one they got through a wholesaler and there's no designer name to look up online. I'd really like a picture of it to post here and to show friends. Okay, I want to brag. Has anyone seen a ring like this during their research online or, for you vendors out there, do you have a picture of this ring? The specs are below

White gold
total carat weight 1.05
.35 on band in round briliant pointers
.70 center stone G-H VS1 or 2
The band is the unique part of the ring, it's similar to the ring attached (hopefully it posts okay). The band is made up of little elipses with beaded edges and diamond pointers set in each. The band has almost a scalloped edge with etching on the sides.

There is a wedding band that goes with this engagement ring that has a straight outside edge and the inside edge is cut out to lock into the scalloped edges of the e-ring.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Hudson_Hawk

engPR701-DD_large.jpg

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The wedding band you show in the photo is not too unusual. If is found with about .02ct diamonds inside each of the elipses and the edge beading is referred to as "millegrain". (A thousand grains)

What sort of center stone setting was there for the larger stone? 4 prong, 6 prong?
This sort of center setting is usually pegged onto the ring in the photo. A fitted wedding ring would be nothing but another band with elipses. Having one flat side is unusual and might not look so good. I''m not sure about that.
The two bands of elipses would appear to interlock if one was rotated 1/2 a stone so that the high point on one band fit into the low point on the other.

I think this could readly be put together by many vendors.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your reply. The center stone has a 6 prong setting. I too think the matching band looks strange but it seemed like it could be a unique identifier to the set so that''s why I mentioned it. I would actually do a simple band like the one posted as my wedding band. We plan to purchase the ring from the B&M store we found it in (family connection etc) but I was hoping to find a picture of it online somewhere since it wasn''t designed in-house at the B&M store.

Thanks again.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi Hudson Hawk.

The jewlery store probably has a catalog from the manufacturer, but it sounds like they are guarding the info? Have you put down a deposit yet?

If not, are you trying to assess the fairness of the price he/she quoted? The folks here can probably help you with that if you give us the diamond and ring specs.

Some online catalogs to look at: Adwar and Stuller.

It looks like a nice one! Wish I could be of more help....

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a Beverly K setting. I don''t think I''m mistaken about that.

Pearlmans and Dimend Scassi are dealers for them... but Pearlman''s has better prices on them, I''ve noticed. Go to Pearlmansjewelers.com to contact them.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes the ring I posted is a Beverley K. That was the closest I could come to finding the ring. Maybe the ering I say was BK too but the store specifically said there wasn''t a designer name attached to the ring. I''m not really looking to validate the price although that would be nice if it happened. I really just want a picture of the ring to show people.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
So its like this one -- only with elipses instead of rounds?

bev K setting34.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kinda, it's band is much more substantial than that one, it has a 6 prong setting, and it has etching/engraving all over the sides. It's width band-wise is probably about the same but the height of the band is a little taller I think. I'm obviously going to have to post pictures when I get it. It's nice to know it's not a popular ring. lol.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
not a bad setting, ugly stone though
emwink.gif

Thanks everyone for your help. I''ll post pics as soon as it''s on my hot little finger!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results