shape
carat
color
clarity

When your shoes no longer do (aka Meresal''s influance)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
What about these, Chelsea by Grace Shoes? Not quite as sexy as the d''orsay, but still similar. And, I am not sure if the site where I found them ships to Canada, but on a quick googling, it seemed like several sites carry them.

grace.chelsea.pumps.jpg

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 8:24:52 AM
Author: allycat0303
My dress. I don''t think the shoes go with the dress. I think because of the black sole, or maybe because it''s too much for my dress.

Bit of a thread jack, but do you have any pictures of you in this dress? I think it is gorgeous!!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Oh you gals make the shoe decison more difficult with each new pretty....

Danielle: I didn''t take pictures of myself in it, but I actually found this dress on facebook, one of my friends had the picture of her firend wearing it, and the gals on PS helped me indentify it. I think it looks better on a real girl. I can only hope I look good in it like she does. I''m a little afraid though, because the sample was big on me, and I''m terrified it''s going to show all of my defects. It was supposed to arrive on MArch 15 th (and no word), I''ll post pics when I have it on me.

dressrandom45.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow can''t help on the shoes but that dress is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results