shape
carat
color
clarity

When you don't have to choose between Ginger and Mary Ann :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gingermaryanne1.jpg
Wait a minute, no, no, not these two (though who doesn't love these two)?

Some of you might not know who they are (if you're interested check out Gilligan's Island).
Ginger was the movie star...cast as a Marilyn Monroe type.
Mary Ann was the quintessential girl next door.

Passion plus wholesomeness - the complete package.

Speaking of complete package here are the Mary Ann and Ginger I am speaking about.
But first, a poem.

Oooh UPS just arrived with some holiday cheer.
Wrapped within a box and a box and a box so dear.
I ask my hubby to do the honors since this is his forte.
Making me happy is his wish each and every day.
He always succeeds beyond my wildest dreams.

He is my most cherished gift, we are a great team.

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.02.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.08.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.07.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.10.48 AM.png

Oliver is licking his mouth so yummy I think this is food for me he is thinking yummmmmmm
Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.11.05 AM.png

Wait, this doesn't look like food, hmmmm
Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.09.38 AM.png

Darn, another sparkly thing for mommy! Daddy spoils her. Maybe there's food in this bag for me, let me look.
Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.09.56 AM.png

Being held by Greg.

maryannandgingerandgreg.png

In front of our tree which is still up.
They have soft pastel colors and are very glowy.

maryannandgingerinfrontofourtree.png

I am having trouble capturing their beauty in photos. I have been spoiled by Bubbalah who is as easy as pie to photograph. She doesn't take a bad photo.

Mary Ann in the car.

maryannonmyearinthecar.png

Mary Ann outside.

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 6.54.33 AM.png

(my ears turn red in the cold).

Ginger in the kitchen.
Getting a left ear selfie is the most challenging of selfies lol.

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 6.51.59 AM.png

Perspective shot.

maryannperspectiveshotoutside.png

Profile shot.

profileofstuds.png

As with all things old cut they are little chameleons changing in each environment. I am getting to know their personalities.

Their stats:

4.52CTW EDWARDIAN OLD EUROPEAN DIAMOND EARRINGS, GIA K VVS2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A couple of more photos.

But first I want to thank @LLJsmom @MamaBee and @Slick1 for all your generous support and time and help. You girls make choosing bling so much fun. And a big thank you to all the other PSers who helped me in my beautiful piece thread and of course, it goes without saying the NIRDI thread. You girls are the best. I appreciate every single one of you who took the time and energy to comment or just acknowledge you were sharing my journey with me. Thank you!

maryannonmyearkitchen.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.40.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.41.15 AM.png

maryannandgingerfaceupandprofile.png

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, just wow!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must confess to your choice of studs and not drops, as I thought you are not too keen on large studs.

However they do look very nice on you!

DK :kiss2:

Bishbunch

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous! What a way to start the New Year!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must confess to your choice of studs and not drops, as I thought you are not too keen on large studs.

However they do look very nice on you!

Well, I expanded upon this in the beautiful piece thread. For now I am keeping them as studs. Greg loves diamond studs on me and feels it is a classic choice. I am going to wear them and give them a chance. The plan is, in the future, to reset into a Thelma and Louise style drop earring. But I will preserve these original antique settings for sure and not reset into Thelma and Louise settings because frankly, these settings are more beautiful IMO and even Grace confirmed if I was to make these into drop earrings I should keep these original settings. Thanks for your compliment @dk168.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. My. Word. :kiss2: :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

These are absolutely SPECTACULAR! They are so pretty & huge! And they look great on you! Love the perspective shot - you look really relaxed, happy & glowing. And the earrings certainly glow from afar, too! Beautiful x

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness. Those are divine. So gorgeous and love their names. It also is harder to take a good photo of both Ginger and Mary Ann - double the trouble lol. What a wonderful sparkly start to the new year!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. My. Word. :kiss2: :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

These are absolutely SPECTACULAR! They are so pretty & huge! And they look great on you! Love the perspective shot - you look really relaxed, happy & glowing. And the earrings certainly glow from afar, too! Beautiful x

Thank you dear Alex. Wishing you all you wish for and more. My sweet friend. XOXO.

Oh my goodness. Those are divine. So gorgeous and love their names. It also is harder to take a good photo of both Ginger and Mary Ann - double the trouble lol. What a wonderful sparkly start to the new year!

Thank you @maryjane04! Wishing you good health and blingy joy this year. And all the best.

What gorgeous earrings! They look stunning on you - just the perfect size for your lobes! I would probably keep them as studs and not dangles because of the perfection of those proportions, tbh. I think you absolutely made a stellar choice with these :kiss2:

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Missy
Those earrings are fantastic! Big& beautiful and such amazing rainbows! Enjoy them!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are truly the most beautiful pair of earrings I have ever seen. I am so happy for you. They look absolutely fabulous. A dream come true!!
Always happy to help you @missy because you are one of the kindest people I have ever met.
Ginger and Mary Ann are the cat’s meow, the holy grail of earrings! Wear them in much happiness, love and health!!
They are Ah-mazing!!
E2084C42-E8A5-4515-AB10-F758105DA36D.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy your new earrings are beautiful! I too must admit that I am surprised you went with the studs but honestly they would have been my choice! Enjoy!

Myshinybestlife

Shiny_Rock
They are gorgeous, nice end to 2020 and hope for the new year filled with beauty, light, love and health. Happy new year!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You already know i think these are stupendous @missy, I’m just so glad they’re yours. If anyone deserves some blingy happiness, it’s you. They look amazing on you, absolutely meant to be.

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Truly a stunning, spectacular pair. They are gorgeous!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The close up shots are mesmerizing, they are just stunning. :love:
But the perspective shot from a bit afar - really puts it into, well, perspective.
They are gorgeous on you!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! Just wow! They look like they were made for your earlobes! They perfect size and the setting is stunning! So glad they found their way to you....they couldn’t have found a nicer home with a lovely lady!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
So so so beautiful!!! Where did you get them? On a side notes, isn’t it funny how good bling usually comes tn at least two ups or FedEx boxes, then an envelope, then another box? :lol-2: Like they want to build the suspense!!!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Beyond words. They are absolutely spectacular and look wonderful on you. Wishing both of you the best in 2021.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are massive, how wide are they please @missy ?

TIA!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What gorgeous earrings! They look stunning on you - just the perfect size for your lobes! I would probably keep them as studs and not dangles because of the perfection of those proportions, tbh. I think you absolutely made a stellar choice with these :kiss2:

Thank you !

Wow Missy
Those earrings are fantastic! Big& beautiful and such amazing rainbows! Enjoy them!

Thanks so much @Polabowla. I appreciate all your kind comments and support.

They are truly the most beautiful pair of earrings I have ever seen. I am so happy for you. They look absolutely fabulous. A dream come true!!
Always happy to help you @missy because you are one of the kindest people I have ever met.
Ginger and Mary Ann are the cat’s meow, the holy grail of earrings! Wear them in much happiness, love and health!!
They are Ah-mazing!!
E2084C42-E8A5-4515-AB10-F758105DA36D.gif

Aww dear @Slick1 right back at ya ❤️
Thank you! For everything. XO.

Missy your new earrings are beautiful! I too must admit that I am surprised you went with the studs but honestly they would have been my choice! Enjoy!

Thanks so much @MissGotRocks. Coming from you I’m honored. Your taste is exquisite.

excited.jpg OOOHH! I love those!

Thanks @kathley !

They are gorgeous, nice end to 2020 and hope for the new year filled with beauty, light, love and health. Happy new year!

Thank you and wishing you a happy new year too. Filled with love and good health and blingy joy.

You already know i think these are stupendous @missy, I’m just so glad they’re yours. If anyone deserves some blingy happiness, it’s you. They look amazing on you, absolutely meant to be.

Thanks so much dear friend. ❤️
Maybe your turn next? ;-)

Truly a stunning, spectacular pair. They are gorgeous!

Thank you @plad25 !

The close up shots are mesmerizing, they are just stunning. :love:
But the perspective shot from a bit afar - really puts it into, well, perspective.
They are gorgeous on you!

Thanks so much @Rfisher. Appreciate your lovely comments !

Missy, they are magnificent!! I'm glad you went for exactly what you wanted, because they are perfect on you!!

Aww thank you @ForteKitty ! I kept telling myself I wanted G/H OECs (and yours are the purrrfect high color OECs) but I guess when I saw these I fell in love.

Wow! Just wow! They look like they were made for your earlobes! They perfect size and the setting is stunning! So glad they found their way to you....they couldn’t have found a nicer home with a lovely lady!

Thank you dear @yennyfire! Appreciate your kind comments.

So so so beautiful!!! Where did you get them? On a side notes, isn’t it funny how good bling usually comes tn at least two ups or FedEx boxes, then an envelope, then another box? :lol-2: Like they want to build the suspense!!!

Yes it is. Double purpose. Security so no one guessed it’s bling and it also helps build the suspense:)

I purchased them from Grace of Jewels by Grace. She has the most yummy inventory and she’s super nice too.

Beyond words. They are absolutely spectacular and look wonderful on you. Wishing both of you the best in 2021.

Thank you so much. Wishing you all the best too.

They are massive, how wide are they please @missy ?

TIA!

Haha they are large. Not next to Bubbalah and when I take more photos (and I will) I’ll show a comparison pic. The diamonds measure
8.61 - 8.64 x 4.87 mm,
8.56 - 8.58 x 4.85 mm

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I’m so happy that you found these gorgeous, and delicious diamond earrings! They are so stunning. Everything about them are perfect! Thank you so much for including me in your decision making process! It made my heart go pitter patter every time you showed us a new prospect. I was so excited when you showed us these! Mary Ann and Ginger are amazing! :lickout:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I’m so happy that you found these gorgeous, and delicious diamond earrings! They are so stunning. Everything about them are perfect! Thank you so much for including me in your decision making process! It made my heart go pitter patter every time you showed us a new prospect. I was so excited when you showed us these! Mary Ann and Ginger are amazing! :lickout:

Aww you’re the best Joanne ❤️
I am so lucky to have you wonderful girls as friends. Thank you so much. And as you know my heart is beating quite fast thinking of your upgrade to be. All I can say is SWOON!

EC8

Shiny_Rock
These are stunningly beautiful and look fabulous on you! Congrats on finding your dream pair!

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
Love the setting! You never know, you may just start loving studs with these beauties.

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
I love the photos building up to the grand reveal! If one had to have only one pair of earrings, this pair would be it! They look just wonderful on you, a great start to 2021!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results