shape
carat
color
clarity

When will Vatche reopen?

minniezhang

Rough_Rock
I ordered a ring with Vatche setting on Whiteflash but learned Vatche has closed due to COVID-19. Judging from the situation in NYC, it doesn’t look like they can reopen in 2 weeks. Anyone has any information on their status? Thanks!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Under the circumstances, there is no real way to know for certain, but it is estimated the closures of businesses will continue into April. I’m GUESSING through the month of April...possibly into May, if the confirmed cases increase in number, as anticipated.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have zero way of knowing. It depends on how things go with "shelter in place" orders, and whether we as a country are successful in slowing down the spread of the virus. I highly doubt stuff will be opening until the end of April, and that is optimistic.

minniezhang

Rough_Rock
Thanks for responding to the post. I know as general public we have no way of knowing, but I was hoping people who works at Vatche might be browsing this forum and could share some information that they know.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I ordered a ring with Vatche setting on Whiteflash but learned Vatche has closed due to COVID-19. Judging from the situation in NYC, it doesn’t look like they can reopen in 2 weeks. Anyone has any information on their status? Thanks!

Hello @minniezhang ,
I'm very sorry your order is delayed. We appreciate your patience at this difficult time.

While nobody can at this point predict when New York might start opening back up, we know that Vatche will be raring to go and will work overtime until they are fully back up to speed.

On site operations at Whiteflash have also been temporarily suspended by stay at home orders in our county until April 3.

We are able to do a few things in the way of workarounds to help customers in certain situations. Feel free to contact me to discuss your particular case.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know it is hard @minniezhang ... it's hard enough to wait when everything is up and running as usual. Just think about what a beautiful piece you'll
have on your finger when it's all done! Wishing you peace, safety, (and patience :) ) during your extended wait!

minniezhang

Rough_Rock
Hello @minniezhang ,
I'm very sorry your order is delayed. We appreciate your patience at this difficult time.

While nobody can at this point predict when New York might start opening back up, we know that Vatche will be raring to go and will work overtime until they are fully back up to speed.

On site operations at Whiteflash have also been temporarily suspended by stay at home orders in our county until April 3.

We are able to do a few things in the way of workarounds to help customers in certain situations. Feel free to contact me to discuss your particular case.

Thanks, Bryan! Brittany at WF has managed to find an available setting for me, and I just got the ring today! Will follow up with a new post soon! I'm loving the ring!

minniezhang

Rough_Rock
I know it is hard @minniezhang ... it's hard enough to wait when everything is up and running as usual. Just think about what a beautiful piece you'll
have on your finger when it's all done! Wishing you peace, safety, (and patience :) ) during your extended wait!

You are right - it's definitely worth the wait! And I got the ring today. Yay!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations! When you have a moment, do head over to Show Me The Bling and start a thread pls!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Where are the pictures!!! I have no patience for your delay in pictures!:lol:

Seriously, I didnt think you would be getting it for quite a while so I'm thrilled for you!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results