shape
carat
color
clarity

When was the last time you googled "GIA CERTFIGATE"???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

adamasgem

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2008 8:47:53 PM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)
Marty the logstics of bribing an individual grader seem to be knowing that grader willl likely see your stone. If your stone is a 1ct E VVS1 then getting D IF on it is going to add some thousands to your pocket, and if the grader gets 10% it is not going to make him / her wealthy for the risk / exposure, and how is the grader going to know to make the upgrade on your stone when there are probably 20 like it on any one day?

It seems more likely to me that a 4.21ct can easily be identified by the grader, so as Chaim says, you sidle up to a grader having lunch at the same cafe each day, slip him a brown paper bag and tell him he gets the other half on friday.
Admitedly, the 4.21 would be easier to identify for an individual grader, but don''t discount the amount of $$ to be made by giving just one upgrade a day E-VV1 to D-IF to a 1 carater, in your example. 10% of that little scenario puts an easy $500 a day into someones pocket.

Did you catch the latest apparent intimidation of Chaim?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/23/2008 1:41:22 AM
Author: adamasgem

Date: 3/22/2008 8:47:53 PM
Marty the logstics of bribing an individual grader seem to be knowing that grader willl likely see your stone. If your stone is a 1ct E VVS1 then getting D IF on it is going to add some thousands to your pocket, and if the grader gets 10% it is not going to make him / her wealthy for the risk / exposure, and how is the grader going to know to make the upgrade on your stone when there are probably 20 like it on any one day?

It seems more likely to me that a 4.21ct can easily be identified by the grader, so as Chaim says, you sidle up to a grader having lunch at the same cafe each day, slip him a brown paper bag and tell him he gets the other half on friday.
Admitedly, the 4.21 would be easier to identify for an individual grader, but don''t discount the amount of $$ to be made by giving just one upgrade a day E-VV1 to D-IF to a 1 carater, in your example. 10% of that little scenario puts an easy $500 a day into someones pocket. my point is Marty there is a risk factor, a car or a vacation for a very large stone would be more attractive?

Did you catch the latest apparent intimidation of Chaim?
I imagine chaim will let us know an explanation now or later. It would seem some extra pressure may have come upon him, perhaps a litigation type of threat?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think we need too be careful as too what is fact and what is speculation.
If you want consumer involvement it needs too be presented in a clear and factual manner with no agendaism and stick too what can be proven.
Notice that most consumers have dropped out of this thread already.

Bribes happened in the large stone/high value color "special" category, that is a fact and needs to be prosecuted and everyone involved forced too come clean on it.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Rapaport News service has finally made a mention about this issue in its weekly news broadcast - it is about 3 1/2 minutes in to the 6 minute video http://www.diamonds.net/news/NewsItem.aspx?ArticleID=21006 and has some live fottage of the President of the NY DIMA saying he told the attorney prosecutor to "take them out in handcuffs"

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/24/2008 7:37:45 AM
Rapaport News service has finally made a mention about this issue in its weekly news broadcast - it is about 3 1/2 minutes in to the 6 minute video http://www.diamonds.net/news/NewsItem.aspx?ArticleID=21006 and has some live fottage of the President of the NY DIMA saying he told the attorney prosecutor to ''take them out in handcuffs''
Hallelujah..., way to go Rap...
36.gif

Rapaport and GIA have some things in common... right?
2.gif

Whymfrost1

Rough_Rock
Hello all, new to the forums, found you guys while searching on information regarding specific types of inclusions.

A bit of background, just a few days ago I purchased a 0.70 carat E VS2 from Adiamor online for about 1800. It came with a GIA Certificate from March of 2006. This diamond is (or possibly was) going to be for my girlfriend''s engagement ring. I just got it in yesterday and am now exceptionally worried that the diamond is not what it appears to be, due to this scandal. I mean, it looks great to me, but what do I know?

My question is, if you were in my position, would you return the diamond (I''ve got 30 days to return it for a refund) and avoid any GIA-certified diamonds in my replacement purchase, or would you take the time and money to have it appraised locally, or what?

Kind regards,
Brett

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/26/2008 10:35:31 AM
Author: Whymfrost1
Hello all, new to the forums, found you guys while searching on information regarding specific types of inclusions.

A bit of background, just a few days ago I purchased a 0.70 carat E VS2 from Adiamor online for about 1800. It came with a GIA Certificate from March of 2006. This diamond is (or possibly was) going to be for my girlfriend''s engagement ring. I just got it in yesterday and am now exceptionally worried that the diamond is not what it appears to be, due to this scandal. I mean, it looks great to me, but what do I know?

My question is, if you were in my position, would you return the diamond (I''ve got 30 days to return it for a refund) and avoid any GIA-certified diamonds in my replacement purchase, or would you take the time and money to have it appraised locally, or what?

Kind regards,
Brett
Brett the bigger issue with your stone is that the stone might be graded of a little, which is hardly a train smash. An appraiser can help you there and give you peace of mind. There are some good ones listed under Tools in the upper right top tool bar.

GIA are expanding to cheaper labour centers - one reason i am sure is the caliber of staff they get in NYC and California who want to sit in a semi dark room grading diamonds all day is not as good as they can get in South Africa, Thailand and soon India. The grading I have seen on diamonds under 1ct lately is not as good as I think it could be.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/26/2008 3:03:03 PM

Kind regards,
Brett
Brett the bigger issue with your stone is that the stone might be graded of a little, which is hardly a train smash. An appraiser can help you there and give you peace of mind. There are some good ones listed under Tools in the upper right top tool bar.

GIA are expanding to cheaper labour centers - one reason i am sure is the caliber of staff they get in NYC and California who want to sit in a semi dark room grading diamonds all day is not as good as they can get in South Africa, Thailand and soon India. The grading I have seen on diamonds under 1ct lately is not as good as I think it could be.
Garry, can you elaborate a bit more on this?

I have clearly noticed (not on rounds)..., a more lenient approach towards color grading on the under one carat fancy shapes (mostly step-cuts)..., especially in the collection colors!

On the other hand..., I am noticing a stricter approach on the G-H-I colors of the larger Diamonds! Actually some of the grades seem quite confusing and dont show consistency!

In clarity issues..., I have noticed quite a few (center black SI''s) turning into VS2''s..., I cant help wondering what''s up???

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/26/2008 4:17:49 PM
Author: DiaGem

Kind regards,
Brett

I have clearly noticed (not on rounds)..., a more lenient approach towards color grading on the under one carat fancy shapes (mostly step-cuts)..., especially in the collection colors!

On the other hand..., I am noticing a stricter approach on the G-H-I colors of the larger Diamonds! Actually some of the grades seem quite confusing and dont show consistency!

In clarity issues..., I have noticed quite a few (center black SI''s) turning into VS2''s..., I cant help wondering what''s up???
I am talking about simple inconsistancy rather than any deliberate change in policy.
But we should expect that most labs will become more reliant on digital colour grading as these devices (alegedly) improve.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/26/2008 5:19:59 PM
I am talking about simple inconsistancy rather than any deliberate change in policy.
But we should expect that most labs will become more reliant on digital colour grading as these devices (alegedly) improve.
Good that you added "allegedly"...
As of now..., I dont see any accuracy in color devices..., especially not in the J-K and lower!

But I do have a hunch GIA is incorporating them in their color grading..., I dont know why..., just a hunch!
11.gif

The Mole

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/26/2008 4:17:49 PM

Kind regards,
Brett

In my optinion GIA has been getting less strict on crystal type inclusions and quite a bit more strict on feather type inclusions, especially in the VS2 to SI1 range.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Update on Chaim Evan-Zohar''s latest story
http://www.idexonline.com/portal_FullEditorial.asp

Chaim kept mostly off the GIA topic of this Memo till the last paragrapgh
2.gif

The article:
"The annual report on Money Laundering and Financial Crimes is a legislatively mandated section of the U.S. Department of State’s annual International Narcotics Control Strategy Report (INCSR). It represents an enormous effort and is based upon the contributions of numerous U.S. Government agencies and international sources. However, the principal contributor is the Treasury Department’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), which has also issued the Jewelry Rule, requiring the U.S. diamond and jewelry business to adopt AML/CFT compliance programs."
America has not had a great track record in foreign policy, and now they seem to have spent a lot of time an money investigating the rest of the world. Perhaps there are people associated with this department who could take a look in their own back yard. If they really wanted to - but maybe they do not?

A side note - I thought the Lebanese referred to and linked to Hezbolah - involved in the African diamond world were Druze (spelling?) and as I understood they are not a mainstream muslim org or religion.
Of course I am a long way away from that world, but connecting the Druze to Hesbolah seems a long bow? I thought the US sleuths had learned their lesson about making stretched claims?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druze down near the bottom states
"Israeli Druze have achieved high positions of command in the Israeli military, far beyond their proportion in the general population of Israel. In the 2006 Lebanon War the all-Druze Herev [sword] Battalion, through their knowledge of the Lebanese terrain, suffered no casualties and claim to have killed 20 Hezbollah fighters, triggering suggestions that the battalion be transformed into a sayeret (elite unit).[29] In 1996 Azzam Azzam, a Druze Israeli businessman, was accused by Egypt of spying for Israel and was imprisoned for eight years, an accusation denied by the Israeli government."

Anyway, it seems that the gIA issue is going to wander along until it is all past the statute of limitations. Very sad for the people who claim to have been put out of business competing with bribers. The claims should be tested by the law.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/27/2008 9:03:01 PM

2.gif

The article:
''The annual report on Money Laundering and Financial Crimes is a legislatively mandated section of the U.S. Department of State’s annual International Narcotics Control Strategy Report (INCSR). It represents an enormous effort and is based upon the contributions of numerous U.S. Government agencies and international sources. However, the principal contributor is the Treasury Department’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), which has also issued the Jewelry Rule, requiring the U.S. diamond and jewelry business to adopt AML/CFT compliance programs.''

America has not had a great track record in foreign policy, and now they seem to have spent a lot of time an money investigating the rest of the world. Perhaps there are people associated with this department who could take a look in their own back yard. If they really wanted to - but maybe they do not?

A side note - I thought the Lebanese referred to and linked to Hezbolah - involved in the African diamond world were Druze (spelling?) and as I understood they are not a mainstream muslim org or religion.
Of course I am a long way away from that world, but connecting the Druze to Hesbolah seems a long bow? I thought the US sleuths had learned their lesson about making stretched claims?

''Israeli Druze have achieved high positions of command in the Israeli military, far beyond their proportion in the general population of Israel. In the 2006 Lebanon War the all-Druze Herev [sword] Battalion, through their knowledge of the Lebanese terrain, suffered no casualties and claim to have killed 20 Hezbollah fighters, triggering suggestions that the battalion be transformed into a sayeret (elite unit).[29] In 1996 Azzam Azzam, a Druze Israeli businessman, was accused by Egypt of spying for Israel and was imprisoned for eight years, an accusation denied by the Israeli government.''

Anyway, it seems that the gIA issue is going to wander along until it is all past the statute of limitations. Very sad for the people who claim to have been put out of business competing with bribers. The claims should be tested by the law.

Garry..., dont pick up your hands...

It ain''t over till the fat lady sings.....

The US will learn the hard way...., covering their own Sh_t with sand does not make things disappear..., on the contrary!
I guess no one should be shocked that some conflict Diamonds somehow do get infiltrated into the US of A!!!
27.gif

Oh well....
20.gif

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade

2.gif

The article:
''The annual report on Money Laundering and Financial Crimes is a legislatively mandated section of the U.S. Department of State’s annual International Narcotics Control Strategy Report (INCSR). It represents an enormous effort and is based upon the contributions of numerous U.S. Government agencies and international sources. However, the principal contributor is the Treasury Department’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), which has also issued the Jewelry Rule, requiring the U.S. diamond and jewelry business to adopt AML/CFT compliance programs.''

''Israeli Druze have achieved high positions of command in the Israeli military, far beyond their proportion in the general population of Israel. In the 2006 Lebanon War the all-Druze Herev [sword] Battalion, through their knowledge of the Lebanese terrain, suffered no casualties and claim to have killed 20 Hezbollah fighters, triggering suggestions that the battalion be transformed into a sayeret (elite unit).[29] In 1996 Azzam Azzam, a Druze Israeli businessman, was accused by Egypt of spying for Israel and was imprisoned for eight years, an accusation denied by the Israeli government.''

But I am a bit confused with your Druze-Hezbolah example....
Idunno1.gif

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/28/2008 11:46:48 AM

2.gif

The article:

Idunno1.gif

What was confusing DG?

This is a quote from Chaim''s article quoting the report from US govt with my highlight of the claim:

“Lebanon has a large expatriate community throughout the Middle East, Africa and parts of Latin America. They often work as brokers and traders. Many Lebanese ‘import-export’ concerns are found in free trade zones. Many of these Lebanese brokers network via family ties and are involved with underground finance and trade-based money laundering. Informal remittances and value transfer in the form of trade goods add substantially to the remittance flows from expatriates via official banking,” says the report to Congress.

“Expatriate Lebanese brokers are actively involved in the smuggling and laundering of diamonds in Africa. There are also reports that many in the Lebanese expatriate business community willingly or unwillingly give ‘charitable donations’ to representatives of Hezbollah (which is based in Lebanon). The funds are then repatriated or laundered back to Lebanon.”

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/28/2008 4:48:53 PM

Date: 3/28/2008 11:46:48 AM

Idunno1.gif

What was confusing DG?

This is a quote from Chaim''s article quoting the report from US govt with my highlight of the claim:

“Lebanon has a large expatriate community throughout the Middle East, Africa and parts of Latin America. They often work as brokers and traders. Many Lebanese ‘import-export’ concerns are found in free trade zones. Many of these Lebanese brokers network via family ties and are involved with underground finance and trade-based money laundering. Informal remittances and value transfer in the form of trade goods add substantially to the remittance flows from expatriates via official banking,” says the report to Congress.

“Expatriate Lebanese brokers are actively involved in the smuggling and laundering of diamonds in Africa. There are also reports that many in the Lebanese expatriate business community willingly or unwillingly give ‘charitable donations’ to representatives of Hezbollah (which is based in Lebanon). The funds are then repatriated or laundered back to Lebanon.”

I guess you dug deeper..., as I didnt notice the Druze connotation...:}

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/23/2008 10:42:21 AM
Author: strmrdr
If you want consumer involvement it needs too be presented in a clear and factual manner with no agendaism and stick too what can be proven.

Bribes happened in the large stone/high value color ''special'' category, that is a fact and needs to be prosecuted and everyone involved forced too come clean on it.
As a consumer I am more than thankful the problem occurred way before my stone was purchased and that Tiffany''s doesn''t use GIA anymore.

I know us, the little guys probably have nothing to worry about but it makes for an unsettling, visceral feeling that "I won''t use GIA as a standard anymore" seem understandable.

I think until this ever becomes transparent enough for consumers some will opt for AGS and skip the rest.

I know I will wih any upcoming purchases eventhough I won''t be getting a J.Lo size/type stone anytime soon.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/29/2008 1:31:15 AM
Author: lisa1.01fvs1

Date: 3/23/2008 10:42:21 AM

Bribes happened in the large stone/high value color ''special'' category, that is a fact and needs to be prosecuted and everyone involved forced too come clean on it.
As a consumer I am more than thankful the problem occurred way before my stone was purchased and that Tiffany''s doesn''t use GIA anymore.

I know us, the little guys probably have nothing to worry about but it makes for an unsettling, visceral feeling that ''I won''t use GIA as a standard anymore'' seem understandable.

I think until this ever becomes transparent enough for consumers some will opt for AGS and skip the rest.

I know I will wih any upcoming purchases eventhough I won''t be getting a J.Lo size/type stone anytime soon.
I hope some other Lab''s view an opportunity in the above highlighted line to get their act together and try to fill in that gap!
I am keeping (and hoping) my eyes on a new re-organization of Israel Diamond Institute (IDI) called "World Gemological Institute" WGI.

In my numerous meetings with their executive team, they were actually able to show me a genuine impression of being serious, professional and objective! And most important (in my opinion), they are willing to listen to the needs of professionals as well as the consumers! It is still the beginning..., but I am keeping my optimism!

The beginning a delicate stage..., this is where it can be aimed onto the right track. And their willingness is genuinely there!

This is their official site: http://www.worldgemology.org/Home.aspx
Please feel free to visit the site and state opinions..., I would be happy to relay any of the relevant opinions!

Here is a link from National Jeweler Network:

http://www.nationaljewelernetwork.com/njn/content_display/diamonds/e3i3ee04370973a581ceb62f644d639c5f3

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
DiaGem,
pass this on to the WGI. Grade color and clarity to GIA standards. This will give consumers confidence that a WGI graded F is equivalent to a GIA graded F.

Also since they have 3 graders examining each diamond, have all 3 grades on the certificate. Or use split grades.

Diamond 1: WGI Color = F, Grader 1 = F, Grader 2 = F, Grader 3 = F
Diamond 2: WGI Color = F+, Grader 1 = E, Grader 2 = F, Grader 3 = F
Diamond 3: WGI Color = F-, Grader 1 = F, Grader 2 = G, Grader 3 = F

adamasgem

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/29/2008 8:57:58 PM
Author: whatmeworry
DiaGem,
pass this on to the WGI. Grade color and clarity to GIA standards. This will give consumers confidence that a WGI graded F is equivalent to a GIA graded F.

Also since they have 3 graders examining each diamond, have all 3 grades on the certificate. Or use split grades.

Diamond 1: WGI Color = F, Grader 1 = F, Grader 2 = F, Grader 3 = F
Diamond 2: WGI Color = F+, Grader 1 = E, Grader 2 = F, Grader 3 = F
Diamond 3: WGI Color = F-, Grader 1 = F, Grader 2 = G, Grader 3 = F
With all due respect, I don't understand the point you are trying to make, because what you illustrate doesn't prove your point; not to be picky, but it might be a misleading statement.

All you show are the "results" of a majority logic voting scheme, and at that, you might not know the significance.

We "know" there are three different graders, are there also three different master sets used, for example?

To prove your highlighted point, you need to show the statistics of the same stones graded by GIA and WGI, on a statistically significant sample set, over a range of colors, and it would be useful to know what master set was used for each grading. Just as all graders are not the same in what they can "see", all secondary master sets are not created equal.

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Marty,
Actually two different comments in the same post.

The first one was related to grade inflation...consumers don't need another EGL-Israel. And you're right, who is going to fund a statistical survey of grading reports among labs? But market forces seem to think there is a discrepancy between GIA and EGL-Israel. You see posts every day from posters trying to evaluate how an LAB XYZ grade compares with GIA.

The second point (with the 3 graders), is I'd like to know if there was a dissenting opinion. How many consumers know about high G or borderline calls? The average consumers think an F color is an F color no matter who grades it (related to the first point). Look at all the education material for consumers explaining the 4 Cs: nowhere does it say warning; your color and clarity grade could differ from the grading report. Maybe if you read the fine print on the back of the certificate.

I'm all for a uniform standard for color/clarity grading. But until that day comes, then the best consumers can hope for is that labs try to grade to the same standard, which apparently is GIA.

adamasgem

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/30/2008 6:33:17 PM
Author: whatmeworry
Hi Marty,
Actually two different comments in the same post.

The first one was related to grade inflation...consumers don''t need another EGL-Israel. And you''re right, who is going to fund a statistical survey of grading reports among labs? But market forces seem to think there is a discrepancy between GIA and EGL-Israel. You see posts every day from posters trying to evaluate how an LAB XYZ grade compares with GIA.

We weren''t talking about EGL-Israel.. I''d automatically expect discrepencies from what I''ve seen..

The second point (with the 3 graders), is I''d like to know if there was a dissenting opinion. How many consumers know about high G or borderline calls? The average consumers think an F color is an F color no matter who grades it (related to the first point). Look at all the education material for consumers explaining the 4 Cs: nowhere does it say warning; your color and clarity grade could differ from the grading report. Maybe if you read the fine print on the back of the certificate. No warranty, no guarantee.. I KNOW that

I''m all for a uniform standard for color/clarity grading. But until that day comes, then the best consumers can hope for is that labs try to grade to the same standard, which apparently is GIA.
Trouble is, is is a somewhat undefned "standard", and until they turn over their master masters to NIST, who could do a scientific analysis and publish a standard, it will be very "loose" indeed, much more than people expect, based on limited 17 master stone data I have of nominal versus quantized best estimate of AGS colorimeter grade. 1 sigma ~16% of a color grade range, 17 samples. Their best estimate quantization is 10% of a color grade range, and, given the way they quantize haphazardly on cut grade parameters, only the man above knows what or how they do it on color.

It would take a force of G-D or a federal supeona to force out of GIA their own internal statistics on over 5000 graded master sets out there. I''d love to see that data some time.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade

adamasgem

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/2/2008 6:39:08 PM

Date: 4/2/2008 5:29:07 PM
Author: adamasgem

Date: 4/2/2008 5:05:06 PM
update: GIA responds:
http://www.jckonline.com/blog/870000287/post/750024275.html
http://www.adamasgem.org/pdfs/giawhine.pdf for complete text

http://www.idexonline.com/portal_Forum_Type.asp?id=31 for my usual commentary
I guess it did tickle their fancy...

Does the GIA feel it needs to explain itself???
11.gif

Thats a new one!
From their thinly veiled protests, it almost appears that they might be trying to hide something.
17.gif

If I was running a company, and employees or clients did what they did to ruin the reputation of that company, I surely wouldn''t waste $8 million on legal fees to get no satisfaction or closure.
GIA admits there was wrongdoing in the Destino letter, yet they are not very pro-active about making sure that the bribers and bribees never work in the industry again, and loose their ill gotten gains to defense attorneys.

"It''s out of our hands" is NO EXCUSE, in my opinion, and Destino better wise up to the fact that a lot of us in the industry are going to make sure this inaction is exposed.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I dunno Marty I think I'm willing too give them the benefit of the doubt and say that they honestly want legal action on it.
They may be under order from the prosecutor to shut up about it and it puts them in a very bad position. I have been there with employee fraud investigations where we were the computer experts for the client and worked with the Police/DA to gather evidence. We and the client were instructed too talk to no one about it under threat of getting arrested.

The heat needs too be kept on the prosecutor too bring charges.

adamasgem

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/2/2008 9:49:07 PM
I dunno Marty I think I'm willing too give them the benefit of the doubt and say that they honestly want legal action on it.
They may be under order from the prosecutor to shut up about it and it puts them in a very bad position. I have been there with employee fraud investigations where we were the computer experts for the client and worked with the Police/DA to gather evidence. We and the client were instructed too talk to no one about it under threat of getting arrested.

When the prosecutor sits on his arse with it, and doesn't bring action, I believe no one is under any obligation to shut up, especially aggrieved parties. Any lawyer out there can correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, nothing precludes the GIA from sueing civilly under civil RICO, which I believe it constitutes, especially when there is no pending criminal action.

Of course, then they might have to sue themselves for ineptness
31.gif

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/2/2008 9:49:07 PM
I dunno Marty I think I''m willing too give them the benefit of the doubt and say that they honestly want legal action on it.

Why bad?

After reading the GIA''s "An open letter to our clients"..., I actually find this position serving them well and comfortably!

But I agree that the heat needs to be kept and pointed "also" towards the US Attorney, FBI and all Federal law enforcements involved in this scandal investigation!

I also would expect GIA to show more signs of action to what they put to print:

"...GIA''s wish has always been that the government would file charges against violators"

adamasgem

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/3/2008 6:28:08 AM

I also would expect GIA to show more signs of action to what they put to print:

''...GIA''s wish has always been that the government would file charges against violators''

Sort of like what Brer Rabbit said
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results