shape
carat
color
clarity

When do you say enough is enough when trying to lose weight?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 2:03:53 PM
Author: Aloros
First off, wow, 68 lbs! That''s quite a feat! Congrats!

It''s hard sometimes to say when enough is enough. For me it''s not a matter of weight or clothing size. I don''t own a scale. I think it should be more about how you feel. Do you feel fit and healthy? If so, you''re probably at the right weight. Not everyone is built the same way. It''s also a bit of a give and take. I used to swim competitively, and was fit, fit, fit. Very little body fat. Of course, my breasts were a little smaller, I had very little ''cushion'', so sitting on wooden benches or anything without padding was uncomfortable and there was much accidental painful banging of bones on protuding objects, and I had an irregular period.

I liked my body back then, but I like it a little better now. I feel a bit more ''va-va-voom'' and less ''built for speed''. If you''re still aiming for that elusive size six, then go for it, just be careful to eat properly (I never thought it was a good idea to deny yourself food if you''re hungry, besides your body just stores it as fat then) and keep healthy! Good luck!
Thanks Aloros! You seem to have a great graps on positive body image, I admire you for it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results