shape
carat
color
clarity

What's your favorite online clothing store?

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine's Boden. They have great women's clothing, as well as kids'. I haven't bought anything from their men's line because my husband has no interest in clothing and just won't take care of it.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm supposed to pick just one?! :cheeky: I pretty much buy all of my clothes online...my favorites big ones lately are Shopbop, J. Crew, and Bloomingdale's, plus a bunch of random boutiques. There are so many good sales going on right now, too!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
My favorites are definitely kids shops as I'm obsessed with finding cute boy clothes for DS. (His wardrobe doubles mine and my hubby's at least :o ) Top on my list are: J Crew Crewcuts, Mini Boden, Axel & Hudson hats, Diesel kids, Zappos for shoes, Ugg, Janie & Jack hats, Nordstrom for True Religion jeans. I also shop on Etsy A LOT- mostly for custom belts and knit animal hats for winter.

For me, I shop mostly at J Crew, Nordstrom, Shop Bop and Revolve Clothing.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
I shop almost exclusively at Rue La La. Love!

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
Love ModCloth!

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
Boden for the children and dh - he's 6"5 and the jeans are the only ones we can find long enough. For me I tend to stick with French Connection, Whistles and FatFace.

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
As far as best deal shops/websites- I love guilt.com where I just bought a pair of Rich & Skinny jeans for $70 (normally almost $200) and myhabit.com where I got Diesel sneakers for the boy for $20 (normally $70).

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Shopbop and RevolveClothing are my faves. I feel like they ship way quicker than department stores.

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Eddie bauer and Jcrew.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Gah, I wish I could shop for clothing more frequently online! I have a body shape that unfortunately isn't conducive to buying clothes without trying them on, and I'd rather spend a few hours at the mall trying stuff on than having to deal with the hassle of returns/exchanges through the mail. I've discovered, though, that Loft clothes fit me pretty well and I'm more confident buying from their online store than anyone elses just because I've tried so much of their stuff on by now that I generally know what sizes will or will not fit.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since I don't have much time to shop in the stores these days w/ 2 toddlers in tow, I usually buy from Banana Republic online for the adults and Gap Kids online for the kiddos. I pretty much know the brands in terms of sizing so I rarely have to return anything. I get free shipping which is also a plus!

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
I adore Zappos, especially for shoes. For clothes it is more of a challenge (I am 6'). I like Eddie Bauer for basics, but some of their stuff is too bland or matronly.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I love Territory Ahead and J Crew.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do 95% of my clothing shopping online!

For myself:
Shopbop
Revolve Clothing
Net-A-Porter

For my husband:
Gap
J Crew
Old Navy
Banana Republic

For my son and daughter:
Hanna Andersson
Gap
Old Navy
Gymboree and Etsy, for my daughter

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing, everyone! I also do most of my shopping online, so it's great to have other sites to consider. I'm familiar with all the kids' online stores but some of the grown-ups' ones are new to me.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
LAJennifer|1324532391|3086636 said:
I shop almost exclusively at Rue La La. Love!

I shouldn't second this since you girls will be my competition online for the best items :naughty: , but this is a great site! I also love HauteLook and Gilt.com! :appl:

sphenequeen

Brilliant_Rock
jcrew.com

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Asos.

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
As a plus size person shopping has been frustrating because the plus size clothes are so frumpy and expensive. Then someone recommended a store called Cato. It has been a dream store. Recently, they opened online shopping at their website, www.catofashions.com . Shipping to my house is reasonable, and if you ship it to the store the shipping is free.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Levis.

That's about it for online for me. I'm a fanatic about fit, even for basics such as t-shirts, so I prefer the chance to try things on. That's especially been the case in recent years since my body has been *ahem* changing quite a bit.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Everlane! Their basic tees are the best and their Breton Stripe is my new go-to for casual Friday!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I seldom buy clothes, however, I cannot resist a bright and colourful Jams World Hawaiian shirt/top.

DK :))

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm tall and my inseam is long. I buy pants, dresses and skirts on line almost exclusively. My Jeans can sometimes be found shopping that are long enough. I never know what size because they all fit differently but I like AG and Joe's and they tend to run longer or have a couple styles in long options.

J Crew Tall
Ann Taylor Tall
Anthropologie
Nordstrom's

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I'm pretty easy to fit.... so I buy most of my clothes online. My faves are Loft, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Nordstroms, Macy's and Kohls. I like these stores because they are all nearby in case I have to return anything...but for the most part, I know my sizes in those brands and have rarely had to return or exchange anything.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like Nordstroms. They price match. The shipping is free. I can return in store. They have honest reviews. And their customer service is awesome. Can't beat it, IMO. Except it is expensive.

I also like Off Saks and the Neiman Marcus outlet and the Nordstrom Rack site.

Other than that? Ebay. I really only buy stuff I am positive will fit because I've tried it on in the store on ebay though. You have to be careful as there are frequently no returns.

blackprophet

Brilliant_Rock
Porridge|1324775180|3088146 said:

This.

Most of the plus-sized bloggers I follow, live and die by ASOS.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine are Nordstrom and Old Navy because both carry my style of clothing, plus there is free shipping and easy returns with both stores.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results