shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s your biggest guilty pleasure?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sleeping ''till 9 every weekday (but I work really late every night, and my weekends are sheer madness).

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Taking the elevator (really!) and dark chocolate truffles. I could eat a pound of them in one sitting!

(Fun thread!)

angeline

Ideal_Rock
mine''s a bit boring too.... a glass of good wine, knowing the little one is being taken care of by dh and the time to read PS un-interrupted!

ya know.. this has got me thinking... I really need to expand my horizons! I love the cigar and scotch idea..

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gems!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I go to Seattle''s Best almost everyday for a nonfat, sugar free gingerbrad, iced latte. I think they are way better than starbucks!

And I eat way more carbs than I should...

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Sometimes I buy a piece of chocolate eruption cake and sneak it into the house and hide it where no one can see it. I savor the whole piece and I don't share it with my DH or DD and I feel dirty about not sharing it, but I don't think anyone could possibly enjoy that cake as much as me.
17.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Harriet, I like your way of thinking
16.gif
9.gif

Linda

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I learnt it from you.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shopping. Reality tv is a big one. I loved Rock of Love 2 and I always watch the Bachelor. I loved Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Dark chocolate with macadamia nuts..
3.gif

Every six months or so, a nice Cigar.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Movie theater popcorn is definitely a guilty pleasure for me too, but I don''t like butter on it. Sometimes I add a little salt though. I have also been known to, on occasion, mix the popcorn with snowcaps. I know it''s weird, but the salty popcorn with the sweet chocolate is SOOOO good.

I have a big sweet tooth, as does my FI, which is NOT good. One of my favorite desserts in restaurants is Toll-house cookie pie, especially with hot fudge. Yum!

Non-food guilty pleasures...let''s see. I love a good nap.

I''m sure there are others but that''s all I can think of for now.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think everyone knows this one by now, but...shoes.

Bad reality TV. The Hills, Tila Tequila, Rock of Love, sometimes The Bachelor, Whose Wedding is it Anyway?, Say Yes to the Dress, etc. Even when BF is around.

More TV-but scripted. nip/tuck, Dexter, Heroes, etc.

Creme Brulee.

Chick Lit books. I can spend a whole Saturday doing nothing but reading those ridiculous things.

Planning our wedding. So what if we''re not engaged yet and the wedding is probably 3 years off? I like how the Boy Scouts say it, "Always be prepared."
11.gif

Making baked goods just to eat them. I''ll cook for other people, but baked goods...you''re lucky if I share.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so I have a frequent guilty indulgences:
GOOD romance and chick lit Novels. Mmmmmmm. Like chocolate for me.
Flowers. I love fresh flowers.

But if we are talking once in a blue moon stuff... tasting menus at really fabulous (pricey) restuarants paired with a wine flight to match. That's my guiltiest and most decadent. 5 star amazing restuarants and the chef's tasting menu. OH BABY.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 10:41:04 PM
Author: Gypsy

But if we are talking once in a blue moon stuff... tasting menus at really fabulous (pricey) restuarants paired with a wine flight to match. That's my guiltiest and most decadent. 5 star amazing restuarants and the chef's tasting menu. OH BABY.
Me too!!!!

I also love cheese fondue and chocolate fondue, YUM
3.gif
Nutella too
18.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 10:48:19 PM
Author: Skippy123
Date: 4/24/2008 10:41:04 PM

Author: Gypsy

Me too!!!!

I also love cheese fondue and chocolate fondue, YUM
3.gif
Nutella too
18.gif
Oh no. Skippy...you mentioned NUTELLA.
23.gif

I
30.gif
that stuff.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 10:52:04 PM
Author: FrekeChild

23.gif

I
30.gif
that stuff.
Have you tried the secret Nutella sandwich at Relish?? If not you got to try it; Now that thing is yummy!
18.gif
I loved Nutella on crepes in Paris, yummy!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE NUTELLA YUM YUM YUM YUM and I love cheese fondues too!!!
36.gif

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, STOP IT!!!!!!! You are making my mouth water
8.gif

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 10:53:27 PM
Author: Linda W
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE NUTELLA YUM YUM YUM YUM and I love cheese fondues too!!!
36.gif

Linda
hehe Linda, if we ever meet we should make a date for both. hehe
9.gif
11.gif
31.gif

Date: 4/24/2008 10:54:33 PM
OK, STOP IT!!!!!!! You are making my mouth water
8.gif

Linda
12.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy,

We will both blow up like balloons, ha ha ha ha, but it will be worth it
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also love to get a good book, some candy or hot tea, have a bath and read.

I love looking through catalogs even if it is stuff I never use. Just love looking at all that is out there in this world!

Sleeping in after having watched great old movies on tv late at night.

Sappy chick flicks

Gossip mags, Us People etc

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Laying on my bed and readiing magazines, Star, People, US, OK, and Town and Country. I love getting them all together, and getting a nice snack to go with., my chocolate covered potato chips are no longer sold. I need a new fix.
31.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 10:55:56 PM
Skippy,

9.gif
lol.gif
LOL, just for a day it wouldn''t happen; now if we did it everyday that is a different story. hehe
11.gif

Lisa, darn to the potato chips I remember you talking about those! My dh would love those!!!!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
-Buying books instead of borrowing them

- A really good cheese plate, accompanied by not wine, but an unfiltered wheat beer with lemon or a flavored martini

-Coach purses

-A subscription to Us Weekly

-My espresso maker/Dean and Deluca beans- and drinking a latte outside of Starbuck''s hours of operation. :)

-Spending time with DH in the middle of the day (neither one of us typically works 9-5), esp. going to the park near our house that is always full of people - it makes me feel so "city"

-Cooking with all fresh ingredients

-Flying out to a fun destination for a girls'' weekend (last year was NYC, this year Austin!)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 10:53:19 PM
Date: 4/24/2008 10:52:04 PM

23.gif

I
30.gif
that stuff.
Have you tried the secret Nutella sandwich at Relish?? If not you got to try it; Now that thing is yummy!
18.gif
I'd never even heard of Relish. I just read up on it, and it totally sounds like a place I could talk BF into going to. Whats in the Nutella sandwich?

(I used Nutella as a cake filling one time, and ate all the leftovers myself. I LOVE NUTELLA. LOVE IT. Yum!)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 11:00:47 PM

Date: 4/24/2008 10:55:56 PM
Skippy,

9.gif
lol.gif
LOL, just for a day it wouldn''t happen; now if we did it everyday that is a different story. hehe
11.gif

Lisa, darn to the potato chips I remember you talking about those! My dh would love those!!!!
My butt is saying thank god!! But me mind is saying,. you really are missing them aren''t you??
11.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa and Skippy,

www.figis.com sells them

Linda

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh - my 7th grade English teacher would eat Pringles and Betty Crocker icing as her comfort food. After she told us that, my BFF and I went to the store and bought some. Not bad, actually. Maybe try it as a replacement?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 11:02:48 PM

Date: 4/24/2008 10:53:19 PM

18.gif
I'd never even heard of Relish. I just read up on it, and it totally sounds like a place I could talk BF into going to. Whats in the Nutella sandwich?

(I used Nutella as a cake filling one time, and ate all the leftovers myself. I LOVE NUTELLA. LOVE IT. Yum!)
It is Nutella on a baguette, banana's, a little bit of cinnamon and sugar pressed in Panini Grill thing; all the girls from my firm love eating at Relish. The sandwich comes out warm and delicious!!! That place is yummy but I try to stay away as it is very naughty
11.gif
3.gif
ETA: they are only open for lunch and closed for Dinner and on Sunday's.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa,

I just saw Figis only sells them through April, so here is another website.

http://www.candywarehouse.com/potatochips.html A 3lb box, ha ha ha ha

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results